View Full Version : Underage drinking..

CMSturgeon
06-30-2008, 03:09 PM
I would like to announce that in 9 days I will be 21... and after that I am posting a detailed list of all of the 19 restaurants I have successfully purchased alcohol for myself at. I thought you guys might find it to be interesting and surprising.

ultimatesooner
06-30-2008, 03:18 PM
only 19?

Toadrax
06-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Is that really necessary?

Why ruin it for the people who come after you?

bandnerd
06-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Doesn't matter to me. I'm over 21.

CMSturgeon
06-30-2008, 10:43 PM
See, I say 19 but I know I am forgetting so many. It is so easy these days. These 19 are just within the last four months, that's the sad part.

Karried
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, you've gone into restaurants and ordered alcohol while underage and weren't carded or had a fake id and you now want to 'out' these establishments?

You might want to rethink this plan... things like this can definitely come back to haunt you.. you never know - in this day and age, IPs can be tracked and illegal activities can often be traced ... we've all heard stories of people getting fired, or not hired at all or prosecuted because they gave out info on the internet.. ie Myspace, Facebook etc etc.... I'm not saying anything would probably happen, but just something to think about.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-01-2008, 12:46 AM
yeah....What she said. There are several law enforcement people that frequent these forums...You also might want to check out the statute of limitations on the underaged drinking you'll be admitting to.

I doubt you will get in any trouble...but talk about a weird thing to do. These places gave you something you wanted, did you a solid, and now you want to throw them under the bus and rub their noses in their errors and crimes that you yourself initiated? Simply because you're legal all of a sudden?

That's like placing a dog turd under the seat of a car that you loved and are now trading in. Crapping on everybody else because you're upgrading to a nicer model and screw the poor souls who now want that car. They don't deserve something as nice as your enlightened and perfect ass had when you were their age. You know...Like last week?

I mean really...What's your motivation here? Bizarre.

Spiteful mischief on people that did you (in your eyes at the time) right is no way to go through life.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Oh, and on any of these occasions, did there happen to be anybody over the age of 21 with you?

Because you can get them thrown in jail too...For contributing to the delinquincy (or something along those lines).

Might as well, while you're at it. Screw 'em.

OU Adonis
07-01-2008, 10:55 AM
The legal drinking age should be 18. The USA is the only non muslim country in the world to have a legal age at 21.

kmf563
07-01-2008, 11:08 AM
:iagree:

You haven't done anything new. It is the aspirations of every underage drinker on the face of the earth to go out and have a drink in public. It's the adult version of a child's tea party. Congratulations, you have succeeded. Along with 98% of the other tea children.

Why would you want to out these people? I just don't think you have thought this through. Some trophy's are best kept in your own closet rather than donated to the local museum.

Are you one of those people who would sue McDonald's for making you fat?

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm confused, are you saying that you're going to 19 bars on your 21st b-day or are you saying that these places are places you went to before you're 21?

If the former, that's a lot of places for one day.

If the latter, then truthfully I wouldn't be surprised.