View Full Version : Northside girls vs. Southside girls

Pages : [1] 2

Dave Cook
06-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Is there a difference?

Should I focus on the ladies of North Western or the down-to-earth qualities of the South Shields gal?

How would you describe the two?

Chefdavies
06-24-2008, 02:23 PM
I just know the difference between, norman and edmond girls. Doesn't western run into shields? You could try right at that intersection haha

Dave Cook
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
So what's the difference between the Normans and Edmonds? I would think not much.

I reckon....as long as one avoids the South Robinsons....all is good.

Toadrax
06-24-2008, 05:16 PM
You would need to divide east and west norman to be fair...

To the subject.. I think southside girls are the best(assuming they have their teeth and, are not overweight, and do not do drugs).

Northside girls are not bad either (assuming they are not afraid to work for something, are not overweight, and do not drink like a fish).

ddavidson8
06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Drinking like a fish is a plus in my book. Teeth are also, so the southside girls are out.

SOONER8693
06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
In my many years of clubbing in OKC, I've taken many more girls(women) home with me from the northside than the south. Now, that may be due to many more clubs/bars on the northside, but north end females are much more ready to "party" if you get the drift.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-24-2008, 11:14 PM
North side, south side, who gives a sh*t...Just go out with the one with the biggest boobs.

Toadrax
06-24-2008, 11:55 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7986/wishthesewerebrainsfp1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Me too... me too...

sgt. pepper
06-25-2008, 09:10 AM
she's a blond...if those were brains, they would be tiny.

PennyQuilts
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM
It is a good thing young women are so silly because if they had half a brain, they would avoid men under the age of 30 like the plague... :)

Toadrax
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm fully aware of that and being under 30 sucks as a man, but women can't have it both ways.

They can't avoid us because they are smart, and get mad that we only treat them like sex objects.

I would prefer a girl that was my equal, but none of those are available in my age range.

kmf563
06-25-2008, 11:30 AM
This entire thread is retarded.

Seriously. OGTS is the only one making sense. How is that right? :biggrin:

Dave Cook
06-25-2008, 02:10 PM
I only bring up this topic because a female friend of mine (non-Okie) asked my opinion.

She thought northside women seemed to 'take better care of themselves' but probably had more time to do so. Southside women seemed to be more genuine and less into the material aspects of life and trivial pursuits.

I would imagine the health aspects of the northside would apply to both men and women. For example, Great Plains Coca-Cola in Oklahoma distributes far more diet products to northside stores vs. regular high-sugar products on the southside. I'm really reaching there but you get the idea.

Chefdavies
06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Great plains took 3 weeks to deliver my order!!!

Karried
06-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I can't understand why people insist on creating rivalry between North and South side.

Does it make people feel better to have comments posted bashing other cities and their residents?

What's the point?

Dave Cook
06-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Who's bashing? I'm a southsider!

Just celebrating the diversity of our fine city.

bandnerd
06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
There is no point to this thread. You can find a homely girl on the north side, and a manicured rich girl on the south side.

My god, people. How many people are in this city? How BIG is this city? Why does it friggin' matter?

Hell, find a girl that's not even from here. Then you can impress her with your knowledge of the area.

And Toad, good lord, give it up. There are women, not girls I'm sure, that would share time with you. If you sound that bitter here, then it's no wonder you're not spending your time with a lovely lady instead of posting here.

And, for the record, I have a husband, I found him when we were young and in college, he's from the north side, and I am not originally from OKC. I came from a po-dunk little nowhere town. It was like Green Acres with the genders switched and it worked out all right.

kevinpate
06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
.oO(OKC has a north side?!?!?!)Oo.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-25-2008, 05:02 PM
This entire thread is retarded.

Seriously. OGTS is the only one making sense. How is that right? :biggrin:

It's because I didn't feel the need to post an answer to such a pointless question :D

Find somebody that makes you laugh so hard you cry, and stick with them. They'll make you happy.

Dave Cook
06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
I can't believe anyone would take this thread seriously.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I can't believe anyone would take this thread seriously.

On THIS forum? Are you kidding?

PennyQuilts
06-25-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to take this off into a rant... Not me, this time!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-25-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to take this off into a rant... Not me, this time!

Well I can't. My g/f is from Nichols Hills and lives in Moore.

PennyQuilts
06-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Came down in the world, did she?

Oh hahahaha, I crack myself up. I don't mean that.

I am just giddy because at 4:00 tomorrow morning we plan to load into the car and start driving home to Oklahoma for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to find myself back of the correct side of the Mississippi.

Yes, Oh Gawd, you are smarter than the average bear to lay low on this conversation.

MadMonk
06-25-2008, 11:13 PM
I can't understand why people insist on creating rivalry between North and South side.

Does it make people feel better to have comments posted bashing other cities and their residents?

What's the point?
Oh hush up Edmondite! Go back to your Grey Poupon in your Rolls Royce and your caviar and champagne by the pool. :LolLolLol

dismayed
06-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Well I can't. My g/f is from Nichols Hills and lives in Moore.

How is the space-time continuum still intact?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-26-2008, 02:29 AM
How is the space-time continuum still intact?

She brought her Mr. Fusion and Flux Capacitor with her, and maintains a wormhole to the proper zip code in order to keep the balance.

And yes, all the northsiders are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, a Flux Capacitor in their left hand, and a Mr. Fusion in their right. That's how the rich roll.

Karried
06-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Oh hush up Edmondite! Go back to your Grey Poupon in your Rolls Royce and your caviar and champagne by the pool.

lol, can you imagine that kind of life ? .. It's so unfair, why wasn't I born into a elite wealthy family like the Hiltons?

This is more typical ...slamming a hot dog loaded with a freebie packet of Mustard chugging a Miller Light with my toes in the above ground pool ...hee, hee.

I don't care for those snobby high faluting types, but I don't judge anyone on where they live - who knows why they chose their city, maybe they have an invalid parent to take care or maybe they have a medical condition that keeps them near their doctor or whatever - I could care less ... that's how I roll.

Toadrax
06-26-2008, 10:17 PM
And Toad, good lord, give it up. There are women, not girls I'm sure, that would share time with you. If you sound that bitter here, then it's no wonder you're not spending your time with a lovely lady instead of posting here.

I am not bitter. I just have standards. The majority of young women(and men) in the metro are trash and few would disagree.

There are still tons of women who are not trash. The quality ones that I know I am very grateful for and I enjoy spending time with them. For the purpose of marriage and a family,I have not met the right one yet, but I am also young and I am not in a hurry. I am still kind of holding out on the idea of a wife that likes video games as much as I do :P There will be a day that I have to give up on that hope, but as long as I am young I will not :)

However, The second part of your argument is a logical fallacy. I could say that it is no wonder you are not spending time with your husband instead of posting here. After all, no one can spend time on a forum and have contacts with the opposite sex.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Your best bet for finding a gamer girl is by finding her on the internet.

bandnerd
06-27-2008, 09:31 AM
:rolleyes:

Karried
06-27-2008, 10:23 AM
I am still kind of holding out on the idea of a wife that likes video games as much as I do :P There will be a day that I have to give up on that hope, but as long as I am young I will not :)

That's not true at all.. I've been married 20 years this August and I love video games.

kevinpate
06-27-2008, 05:11 PM
let's see now, semi-laments she isn't born of the Hiltons, loves video related games ... nah, not going there, never mind, move along now
:gossip:

Karried
06-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I like playing video games on a Lear Jet, how's that?

kevinpate
06-27-2008, 07:32 PM
better than playing games on video on or off a lear jet

jungllejane
07-13-2008, 10:19 AM
It is a good thing young women are so silly because if they had half a brain, they would avoid men under the age of 30 like the plague... :)

i avoid guys under 35... and im in my early 20s..

....and im a north-sider

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-13-2008, 05:56 PM
How YOU doin?

Toadrax
07-13-2008, 06:05 PM
I am 35, on the Internet.

metro
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM
what about the east and westside girls?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Girls from Choctaw and El Reno are preggers at 16 and married by 18...So there's less singles to go around East and West.

kmf563
07-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Girls from Choctaw and El Reno are preggers at 16 and married by 18...So there's less singles to go around East and West.

hey hey hey....Not ALL Choctaw girls were preggo in highschool

don't make me start a N vs S vs E vs W side men thread...

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-14-2008, 03:05 PM
hey hey hey....Not ALL Choctaw girls were preggo in highschool

don't make me start a N vs S vs E vs W side men thread...

I'm good with that...I'm from the SE side.:numchucks

kmf563
07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm good with that...I'm from the SE side.:numchucks

That explains alot. :biggrin:

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-14-2008, 04:10 PM
*Throws up S. Sooner Rd. gang sign*

vegasluvsme
11-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Lmao

DaveSkater
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Southside for lust
Northside for love

The math just works out that way.

DaveSkater
02-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Before someone takes offence of my post, I married two northside girls. Both turned out to be wholly unloveable.

Southside, northside, east and west, it doesn't matter. They're all good!

OKC Heel
06-25-2009, 11:56 PM
not to sound like a pig, but i've run through just about every hot single girl in this city North and South side alike, over the last year and a half (i had a bit of a wild streak to work out), and there's definitely a difference between north and south girls. Both are willing to "party" as it was put earlier in the thread, but there is much more to choose from if you stay North. Southside women just have a harder look about them. It's almost like the difference between the hard look of yankees and the soft features of a southern woman.
Again, not to be a pig but where they're the same is in that the same thing works on all of them. Be a decent looking guy, smile, and DON'T wear Affliction/Ed Hardy/Tapout shirts. You can dress trendy without wearing the same freakin shirt that every other douchebag in the club/bar is wearing.

drumsncode
06-26-2009, 04:32 PM
i avoid guys under 35... and im in my early 20s..

....and im a north-sider

Darn, where were you when I was 35? :-)

bandnerd
06-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Be a decent looking guy, smile, and DON'T wear Affliction/Ed Hardy/Tapout shirts. You can dress trendy without wearing the same freakin shirt that every other douchebag in the club/bar is wearing.

I'm not even sure what any of that is...I'm somewhat familiar with Ed Hardy but not the others...

I thought I was "in touch" with stuff, too...

evh5150
06-27-2009, 01:52 AM
There is no point to this thread. You can find a homely girl on the north side, and a manicured rich girl on the south side.

My god, people. How many people are in this city? How BIG is this city? Why does it friggin' matter?

Hell, find a girl that's not even from here. Then you can impress her with your knowledge of the area.

And, for the record, I have a husband, I found him when we were young and in college, he's from the north side, and I am not originally from OKC. I came from a po-dunk little nowhere town. It was like Green Acres with the genders switched and it worked out all right.

this is the most intelligent post ive came across on this thread.:chef:

DaveSkater
06-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Is he related to Brad Butter?

JerzeeGrlinOKC
06-27-2009, 01:30 PM
It's almost like the difference between the hard look of yankees and the soft features of a southern woman.

Excuse moi?

:rude:

Luke
06-27-2009, 03:10 PM
lol

this thread is awesome

FFLady
07-02-2009, 01:04 PM
I am 35, on the Internet.

:LolLolLol:LolLolLol:LolLolLol

OKCMallen
08-04-2009, 02:25 PM
This thread is a gem; how did I miss it?

Spartan
08-12-2009, 06:06 PM
I keep waiting for someone to jump in and say, "I only date girls from Texas."

kevinpate
08-12-2009, 06:10 PM
looks like that would be you pardner

dismayed
08-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Texas girls know how to drink.

MikeLucky
08-14-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm just looking for a hot chick with daddy issues and the propensity for drinking enough to make some bad decisions.... I don't care which side of the city she's from....

:kicking: