View Full Version : New Outlet mall on Reno an Council

LIL_WAYNE_4_PREZIDENT08
06-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I can't wait. I think this has a possibillity of starting a small boom of retail/housing in that area

warreng88
06-19-2008, 03:01 PM
I can't wait. I think this has a possibillity of starting a small boom of retail/housing in that area

There is already a thread on this:

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-area-talk/9878-oklahoma-factory-shoppes-i40-council.html

Where it is actually announced is about page 5.

Here is the DOK link:

Outlet mall proposed for city | NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/outlet-mall-proposed-for-city/article/3238241/?tm=1209765191)

edcrunk
06-20-2008, 04:36 AM
i figured metro would have posted the link before you did and then b!tch about multiple threads. i'm surprised you posted it first

Jesseda
06-20-2008, 06:29 AM
new member he will soon learn these things.

warreng88
06-20-2008, 08:11 AM
i figured metro would have posted the link before you did and then b!tch about multiple threads. i'm surprised you posted it first

Eh, I was bored and in a good mood, what can I say.

metro
06-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Eh, I was bored and in a good mood, what can I say.

haha!:tiphat:

Platemaker
06-20-2008, 11:03 AM

Now that's funny...

new member he will soon learn these things.

Jesseda... An OKCTalk member with a heart!?

This is why I'm a reader rather than a poster. It has been downright painful seeing the attacks on Wayne. The BW3 thing just plain hurt... disregarding that '3' and 'W' right next to each other on the keyboard.

Wayne... proofread your posts. Over and over and over and over!!! God froibd you sepll smeohtnig worng!!!!!!!

On second thought Wayne, you have such an uphill battle against these guys that you just need to sign up with a new screenname (preferably on that doesn't promote a rapper for preZident) and start over.