View Full Version : Anyone else have a problem with this?

Chefdavies
06-13-2008, 10:18 AM
I was on my way to work today down broadway, when I see one of edmond's finests sitting in the median, in the grass. Once I got closer he pulled out, spun the tires and ripped up some grass. You can see all the marks on i-35 that the highway patrol leaves. So it begged the question. We pay tax money to the police dept, then we pay to for the upkeep of edmond's landscaping. Does it bother anyone that they are tearing up the ground? It seems to me it would just be passed off to the citizens to repair the areas that the police disturb. I'm not tryin to be whiny here, just wanted someone else's opinion on this matter. Take care and go bbq this weekend, with charcoal!

hipsterdoofus
06-13-2008, 10:21 AM
That does seem strange...a couple of weeks ago I was driving out to eastern OK and thought about how expensive it will be getting to mow hundreds of miles of median on the interstate...It seems in some states I've seen some more of like a shrubbery or something instead of grass...but anyway, I'm way off topic :)

pearlbluevtx
06-13-2008, 02:49 PM
honestly, I don't have a problem with it ... grass will grow back! :)
I'd prefer them being there than on the side of the road and some accidents that shouldn't happen would happen b/c of their location. This just doesn't bother me unless I guess they were peeling out and giving me the ticket!!!

CuatrodeMayo
06-13-2008, 02:59 PM
go bbq this weekend, with charcoal!

Hank Hill would kick your @$$.

kevinpate
06-13-2008, 06:29 PM
If I had Hank's neighbors, I'd probably find propane equally exciting. For the rest not stuck on the block from hell in that lil' hamlet, there's CHARCOAL!