View Full Version : Downtown Office Space for Individuals

solitude
06-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I was asked a few days ago about office space for individuals in downtown OKC. I told the guy I would see what I could find and thought this would be a perfect place to ask.

While I was touting the benefits of downtown, my friend said he had rented office space near NWX and May that was very small, no windows, basic utilities and use of the common restroom on the floor for $175 a month. He asked if he could find something like that downtown. I was stumped.

I don't know, but I'm guessing these "closet offices" could probably be found downtown. Does anybody here have any ideas?

flintysooner
06-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Might try First National Center. Used to be able to get individual office suites there pretty cheaply. But more than $175/month.

FritterGirl
06-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Does he have to be in the CBD? If not, there might be some "near-downtown" or Mid-town space that is reasonably affordable. Don't forget, officing in the Central Business District also means having an added expense of parking.

redcup
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
The redcup coffeeshop bought the house in front that faces classen (at NW 31st). It has upstairs offices for rent with windows. Not quite downtown, but close and there is a coffeeshop just behind for your caffeine fix!

John
06-09-2008, 08:39 PM
This might be an option...

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-area-talk/12607-executive-suites-project-opens-downtown.html?highlight=office+space+furnished#pos t137578

There's also some smaller spaces that Dowell has for rent in the Midtown/Arts District area.

solitude
06-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Several good ideas there - thanks! I will mention Midtown as a possible option.

metro
06-10-2008, 07:37 AM
There is one property I know of, I believe it's off 4th between Walker and Hudson. There is an 80's style one story office complex that is mostly vacant and has a small parking lot for tenants/customers. I imagine this landlord could rent you something you're looking for fairly cheap.