View Full Version : ouch...(from sonics fan site)

Clock4869
06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
saw this in a sonics thread... it's funny, but it hurts... someone out there is a master at photoshop...

Oklahoma Celebrities | Wintrest.com (http://www.wintrest.com/if-celebs-moved-to-oklahoma/)

Easy180
06-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Crap...He goes by another name but I think I have been working alongside Johnny Depp for several months now

:bow:

Karried
06-07-2008, 05:09 PM
That has travelled around for awhile.. people have used different states with the same pictures.

I've been to both coasts and lived on one for nearly 40 years .. trust me, there are just as many style challenged, obese people there too..... and you even get extras thrown in... gang wear, gold teeth and bling.. Gotti Brothers ring a bell? ... Every place has something that someone can cap on. Makes them feel better to tear others down. whatever.

Toadrax
06-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Yet when Miss America rolls around Washington has never won.. and Oklahoma wins all the time and even won it twice in a row 2006-2007.

I have spent a lot of time up there and the girls there pretty bad looking compared to Oklahoma. That being said, I still prefer NW girls as they are much more rational :P

ddavidson8
06-07-2008, 06:09 PM
It just shows how unoriginal they are. I've seen the same photos in an email, only difference Lubbock instead of Oklahoma.

Blazerfan11
06-07-2008, 06:44 PM
hey clock! "peep" dis' k3wL new website:

Yahoo! (http://www.yahoo.com)

bandnerd
06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I've seen those photos but with the title "If celebrities were real people" or something like that.

Not very original. It's not like the author of the thread actually made the photos. Besides, we all take ourselves a little too seriously from time to time. I think we all know people that look like that!

BadBadKitty
06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Or they could just put them all in flannel and call them Seattlites !

wsucougz
06-07-2008, 11:27 PM
No matter where it came from, I was dying.

Unlike Blazerfan, I'm probably way behind the times on the information superhighway, though.

Blazerfan11
06-08-2008, 12:36 PM
No matter where it came from, I was dying.

Unlike Blazerfan, I'm probably way behind the times on the information superhighway, though.

Well check my link! Its a aweome site with links to cool pages, latest news, email access, all kinds of stuff!

Spartan
06-09-2008, 01:13 AM
It just shows how unoriginal they are. I've seen the same photos in an email, only difference Lubbock instead of Oklahoma.

Try what you can, pawn it off on Lubbock, real people, whatever, but "If Celebs Moved to Oklahoma" has by FAR been the most popular version of these photos. I think it's great. I was rolling on the floor and laughing.

John
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Try what you can, pawn it off on Lubbock, real people, whatever, but "If Celebs Moved to Oklahoma" has by FAR been the most popular version of these photos. I think it's great. I was rolling on the floor and laughing.

I've seen it most as Missouri or Iowa.

DelCamino
06-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Try what you can, pawn it off on Lubbock, real people, whatever, but "If Celebs Moved to Oklahoma" has by FAR been the most popular version of these photos......

And how do you know this?

OKCMallen
06-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Yet when Miss America rolls around Washington has never won.. and Oklahoma wins all the time and even won it twice in a row 2006-2007.

I have spent a lot of time up there and the girls there pretty bad looking compared to Oklahoma. That being said, I still prefer NW girls as they are much more rational :P

As though any region of women could be "rational." :fighting3

jbrown84
06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
I've seen it as Texas and East Texas specifically.