View Full Version : Food Network/Mayor's Million Pound Challenge casting call...

metro
05-29-2008, 07:23 AM
Casting Call for Documentary Series on the Food Network

Al Roker Entertainment, Inc. is coming to Oklahoma City in search of individuals and families who are part of the Mayor's Weight Loss Challenge.
When: Saturday, May 31st

Where: Civic Center Music Hall
201 North Walker Avenue
CitySpace Theatre

Time: Noon to 5 pm

Food: True Life*, premiering on The Food Network in Fall 2008, is an exciting new reality series that will reveal a whole new side to the world of food!

See the power and the paradox of food. Watch how food motivates, heals, and redeems, and watch complex stories about food phobias, fears and addictions. Through these stories, we will examine how food affects men, women, children, and even entire communities.

Each episode will reveal how food transforms people's lives, with diverse and compelling stories that will fascinate, inform, surprise, and entertain.
For more information and to make your casting appointment, please contact Mary Lively at 646-723-9827 or via e-mail at mary@alroker.com.

Karried
05-29-2008, 07:53 AM
ha.ha.. I'll try out, the shots of me shoving Taco Bell Nachos & Bell Grandes in my mouth would be priceless. j/k

Pretty cool that they will come here.

metro
05-29-2008, 08:05 AM
I just hope they don't pick the "stereotypical" Oklahoman and pick the one family there with mullets and wearing overalls and talking hickish.