View Full Version : Vote On Your Future OKC Housing

jclick
05-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Friends, I'd love your help by responding to a poll for an up-coming series of posts at ModernLandRun.com (http://www.modernlandrun.com) on the future of housing in the OKC Metro as it relates to you.

Here is the question and the perimeters of the first poll:

Considering the parameters and options below, which would be your choice for your next housing purchase in the Oklahoma City Metro?

You're taking into account your realistic purchasing power based on household income & debt
Your physical job location would not unrealistically change due to your location of purchase
You're basing your purchase on your real-life situation (ie. family, marital status, etc.)
Your purchase would be within the next 3 years at current or slightly higher-than-today home values.
It is assumed, again, that this purchase is within the housing options listed below and is in the OKC Metro.

Place your vote, and feel free to reply with your reasoning for your choice...

PennyQuilts
05-25-2008, 06:21 AM
Not to mess up the results but I included what I actually DID do in the past month.

flintysooner
05-25-2008, 07:11 AM
I indicated what I am in the process of doing which is remodeling an existing home. It is not inner-city and it is not downtown. It is in Oklahoma City though but I checked the "nearby suburb" choice as the best answer.

Karried
05-25-2008, 07:43 AM
I picked new in Edmond but the one option to Build our own Home wasn't there.. that is what we would do if moved within three years.... but if the builders start getting desperate and offering major incentives then we might consider a New home in Edmond.

jclick
05-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I had a big "Doh!" as I submitted it that I didn't include a non-inner, but non-suburb option. But some would say that no such in-between exists any more.

Karried, I can't edit the poll, but I'd be cool with adding those if you can do it as an admin...

Karried
05-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Done.... people can use Other and then write in thier city choices in the discussion thread.