View Full Version : The Mayor's Special

ouguy23
05-22-2008, 02:57 PM
This came in the Downtown OKC inc e-newsletter i receive and you can see at the bricktownokc.org website.

The Mayor’s Special

Promotion: Go to Bricktown for lunch and enjoy validated (free) parking while you eat a healthy lunch item at participating Bricktown Restaurants. Park in the BPI (Buffalo Corral) parking lot north of Main Street, and then walk to your favorite Bricktown Restaurant.

To help with Oklahoma City losing weight, Bricktown is promoting this Mayor’s Special. You can start by parking in the BPI lot and getting a ticket. Then walk a couple of blocks to the restaurant of your choice. To order the special, you simply tell the waiter/waitress that’s what you want. You will then receive a registration card to be filled out and deposited in a registration box to win a trip for two including airfare and hotel to Rivera Maya. Before you leave the restaurant be sure to get your parking ticket stamped and validated. Then walk a couple blocks back to the parking lot, give them your ticket, and leave.

You can also park for free in Lower Bricktown and walk to one of the restaurants located there.

Each time you eat at a Bricktown restaurant and order the Mayor’s Special you can enter to win the trip for two to Rivera Maya with airfare and hotel included and you will receive a free day pass to the Chesapeake Boathouse fitness center. The winner will be announced at The Taste of Bricktown on October 16, 2008.

Park for free, walk a little for exercise, and enjoy delicious, healthy lunch specials all over Bricktown.

If anyone would like to register without making a purchase, just ask for a registration slip.

I think this is pretty cool and I like how Mayor Cornett and team are coming up with creative ways to help Okc lose the pounds.