View Full Version : "Value Sourcing" series at Lifechuch

Blazerfan11
05-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Anyone heard any of the teasers for this series coming up in July? I know that to be a successful businessman, you have to source out some of your key aspects, but what does this have to do with church and the bible and all of that stuff? I am confused LOL.

metro
05-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm a regular attender and reader of Senior Pastor Craig's blog, I haven't heard of anything about it. Usually "At The Movies" is in July. Blazerfan, do you have any source you can provide us with in regards to the topic, or is this just "rumor". I have seen no teaser trailer for it either.

Blazerfan11
05-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Someone mentioned it on an ou insider board...

jclick
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
I know that to be a successful businessman, you have to source out some of your key aspects, but what does this have to do with church and the bible and all of that stuff?

I highly doubt it has anything to do with outsourcing, but rather questions like: What is the source of your values? On what are they based upon? What should they be based upon?

justagurl
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
i am very involved with lc.tv weekend stuff and can assure you that is not the series for july. :) it will be at the movies like previous years.

Blazerfan11
05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
are the movies about value sourcing, perhaps??? Ou insiders is usually pretty accurate on this stuff. They were the first to report sadam was captured.

metro
06-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Again, not sure about this "value sourcing" you keep claiming. After this One Prayer series, At The Movies 2008 starts in July, as it always does in July. Here's the promo vid:

YouTube - At The Movies : Anything Short Of Sin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1AK3LDPq70)

If nothing else and you hate lifechurch.tv, watch it anyways, it has some cool footage of buildings in downtown OKC.

jclick
06-09-2008, 12:23 PM
I just confirmed with Mark Dawson, who oversees video production for all LifeChurch.tv sermon series, that this is not a series in the works.