View Full Version : Wimgo

Karried
05-06-2008, 08:52 PM
At the Edmond Art's Festival Wimgo had a booth.. I've seen their commercials too.... anyone visit the site? Know anything about it?

Oklahoma Events, Movies, Concerts, Restaurants, Businesses, Directions | Wimgo (http://wimgo.com/)

Karried
05-06-2008, 09:06 PM
I've explored a bit.. pretty cool idea.

Check out the Wimgo Project videos....

K - Gabe and Dameon from Aranda have a video! So does Mick Cornett and lots of other local celebs...

Architect2010
05-06-2008, 09:30 PM
This site is pretty cool. Theres a list that shows the top searches or they call it Top Wimgos, and they are all things in OKC.

ouguy23
05-06-2008, 10:26 PM
They also had a booth at the Oklahoma City Arts Festival and I believe at the Norman Music Fest.

mmonroe
05-06-2008, 11:34 PM
I still havn't figured out wimgo just yet and I thought I was pretty net savvy.

metro
05-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Yeah, wimgo's been around a few months now and in development for about a year or so now. It's a good web-based alternative to the Gazette's things to do. I personally am not crazy about supporting the Oklahoman, but it's the best online to-do list we have. FYI for downtown lovers, Urban Neighbors has wimgo integrated into the website, to list downtown only events.

SoonerQueen
05-15-2008, 09:59 PM
I registered with the site but it isn't that easy to use. They need to make it more user friendly, but the idea is great. You find out about local activities and upcoming concerts etc.

OnlyinOK
05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
I try to check it occassionally. Great idea, needs some tweaking, but I definitely think they're on to something. It's very useful for sports schedules, etc. and you can rate/review restaurants. I've not done it yet, but it's a neat idea.