View Full Version : Dennis Jernigan in Concert

Patrick
12-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Just a reminder that Dennis Jernigan will be in concert Sunday morning Dec. 19th at 10:30 AM at Northwest Baptist Church, 3030 NW 23rd Street, Oklahoma City (NW 23rd and Drexel). If you want to hear some rocking music, I encourage you to make it.

For more info on Dennis Jernigan, check out www.dennisjernigan.com.

nurfe75
02-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Oh yeah. Dennis Jernigan is a real ROCKER! ROCK ON! lol

Btw...if you think this guy isn't still as queer as a three dollar bill but is hiding behind his little "christian industry," you're deluding yourself.

Keith
02-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Call it what you want. He has turned from a life of homosexuality to being one of the top male Christian artists, and he is doing a super job.

nurfe75
02-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Wrong. He may have stopped having gay sex (and even that is in dispute), but he is just as much of a homosexual as he ever was. You can shame a man back into the closet and force him to pretend he is in a happy marriage. Hell, you can even pressure him into having 9 or 10 kids just to project a certain image. But the fact that he is attracted to men and NOT WOMEN will not change. You people just don't get that and I doubt you ever will.

And TOP Christian artist? Right...he is second tier at best. The only reason the guy has any popularity at all is because of the "ex-gay" schtick he sells. Pretty sad.

nurfe75
02-05-2005, 06:00 PM
And what exactly do you people mean by "a life of homosexuality" anyway? There you go again, lumping us all into one group. We lead as diverse of lives as heterosexuals do. Stop with this "gay lifestyle" myth. It is a lie.

Keith
02-05-2005, 07:16 PM
It's not a myth. There is a gay lifestyle, which is a very unnatural lifestyle...my opinion. This thread is about Dennis Jernigan, not about the homosexuality. So, what do you say we stay on the topic:wink: ?

nurfe75
02-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Enlighten me, then Keith. Tell me what the "gay lifestyle" is please. Share with me what--in your opinion--is so unhealthy about my life when you don't even know me. Please. I'm waiting.

nurfe75
02-05-2005, 08:20 PM
There are PLENTY of unhealthy "lifestyles" out there. AND NOT ALL GAY MEN LEAD A SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS PARTYING LIFESTYLE. STOP LUMPING US ALL INTO THE SAME CATEGORY. It is hateful and completely un-Christian.

Patrick
02-08-2005, 12:13 AM
And he has 9 kids to prove it!

I know Dennis Jernigan pretty well. My fiancee's cousin was the baby sitter for his children for several years! So we've gotten to know the Jernigan family well!

I think it's time that we get off of this homosexuality rant and move onto something else.