View Full Version : Peggy Noonan in town tomorrow

Blazerfan11
04-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Will anyone be attending the OCPA event tomorrow night at the Cowboy Hall of Fame? My wife has been begging me to take her so I finally broke down and ordered tickets to the thing....Noonan to me is more of an ideologue than Sean Hannity or Michael Moore so I can't say I am pleased to be going, but am always happy to support the Cowboy Hall of Fame and local groups that promote lectures and whatnot...

mecarr
04-23-2008, 03:49 PM
While I highly disagree with many things Noonan says, I would definitely not say she is more of an ideologue than Sean Hannity. That guy is just an rabid ideoloigcal blowhard.

bornhere
04-23-2008, 07:30 PM
It's interesting to me that when these rabid right-wingers show up in town for speaking engagements, they're frequently at the Cowboy Hall of Fame.

Blazerfan11
04-24-2008, 01:06 AM
They also go to St Lukes. I saw that clown Mike Medvid there a few years ago. I wanted to set my hair on fire.

OKCTalker
04-24-2008, 08:51 AM
I heard about this and then visited the Cowboy Hall of Fame Web site three days ago. No mention on their schedule, so I assumed that my friend got it wrong and made other plans for tonight. I'm bummed. If anybody here knows someone over there, tell them they've got some work to do.

Blazerfan11
04-24-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.ocpathink.org/sites/ocpathink/uploads/documents/NoonanAdvReservation.pdf