View Full Version : Does anyone work for......

BricktownGuy
12-13-2004, 06:49 PM
I was needing to find out does anyone on this site work for any of the following companies in the OKC metro area:

1. Any real estate firm, preferably a firm that deals with commerical real estate.
2. Valliance Bank
3. TSG (The Schuster Group)
4. Hal Smith

If you do, please post a message or message me. I will appreciate your help.

metro
12-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I have a real estate company although I dont do much if any commercial (yet)

BricktownGuy
12-13-2004, 07:15 PM
metro:

What is the name of your firm? located in OKC??

BricktownGuy
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Has everyone become busy because of the holidays... OR.... noone works for the firms named above??

downtownguy
12-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Bricktown Guy, some of these companies have a lot of "ground workers," but the executive suites are pretty small - and there may be an assumption that's the level you're looking for. Now, if you say you're looking for someone who works as a teller at Valliance or as a waiter at Pearl's... you might get a different response. Help me to help you.. what is it you're looking for?

metro
12-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Bricktown Guy, I PM'd you about my firm

BricktownGuy
12-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Thank you metro. I appreciate your help.

Downtown, I am looking for anyone at works at any of the firms I mentioned.. even if they have a waiter or teller. I simply have a interest in these firms.... just their line of work is very interesting...especially since some firms are new. (Valliance Bank)

Patrick
12-31-2004, 12:37 AM
A lot of the firms you mention are pretty small in comparison to the workforce in or city, so that probably explains why you haven't heard from too many people yet. There probably should be more real estate people on this site, but off the top of my head, I can't think of too many people in that field. Metro is about the only person I can think of....oh, Karried is in the real estate arena as well, but she hasn't been on the site since August.

BricktownGuy
01-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks Patrick for your thoughts. I completely understand what you are saying.. in your last post, I knew it would be a long shot, but... I thought I would give it a try. Anyone affiliated (in any shape or form) with the following please contact me. Thanks.

1. Any real estate firm, preferably a firm that deals with commerical real estate.
2. Valliance Bank
3. TSG (The Schuster Group)
4. Hal Smith