View Full Version : New Restaurants Coming to Edmond

TheImmortal
04-17-2008, 09:02 PM
I was reading through some of the info on the EEDA's website and found that a couple of new places will be opening up soon. First off, Qdoba Grill and Panda Express will be locating in the former Ashling Square. I think the new name for it will be Alta Mesta. This is located almost right on the intersection of 2nd and Bryant on the corner near Target. It will be interesting to see how much business Qdoba steals from Chipotle. While I am a former employee of Chipotle and find it far superior to Qdoba, I can see myself going there just to avoid going all the way over to 15th and Broadway. I am wondering how many other UCO students and residents will do the same. I am also excited about Panda Express because it add to the already strong concentration of Asian food in the area.

Secondly, Spicy Pickle will be opening up in Spring Creek Village at some point this summer. I had never heard of this company but their website has me excited for their arrival. They offer Panini sandwiches, subs, Pizzetti(small pizzas), salads, and soups. Also, if you go to their website you can print out a coupon for a free sandwich. Well that is all I have for now. Thanks.

PWillett
04-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Another one I saw was in the March Building Permits -

Shogun Steakhouse & Sushi 3300 S. Broadway $700,000

John
04-19-2008, 03:29 AM
Another one I saw was in the March Building Permits -

Shogun Steakhouse & Sushi 3300 S. Broadway $700,000

I've been wondering what was going in the old Pepperoni Grill/Portabello's location, just never did any digging.

Thanks!

pearlbluevtx
04-21-2008, 04:40 PM
good catch on the Shoguns! That will be a great restaurant for that corner and I hope they can be more successful than all the others - should be a great, great draw for them.

pearlbluevtx
04-21-2008, 04:41 PM
I hadn't heard about this one either until we drove by SC Village a week+ ago and saw it. Just the name made me interested and can't wait to try it. SC Village has turned out some neat shops ... hope they are all doing well.

Secondly, Spicy Pickle will be opening up in Spring Creek Village at some point this summer. I had never heard of this company but their website has me excited for their arrival. They offer Panini sandwiches, subs, Pizzetti(small pizzas), salads, and soups. Also, if you go to their website you can print out a coupon for a free sandwich. Well that is all I have for now. Thanks.