View Full Version : No Merry Christmas this year!

sella35
12-13-2004, 03:04 PM
All I can say is that I hope the thieves who broke in and stole my daughters things get electrocuted when they plug in her xbox and other electronics!! I hope they get paper cuts and bleed to death when they are unwrapping her presents!! I hope they choke to death on the chocolate covered cherries my niece bought!! I hope the red truck, they loaded the stolen goods in, hits a light pole and they all die a slow, very painful death!!

Okay, I feel much better now:)

Keith
12-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Man, that really stinks. I am really sorry to hear that happened, sella35. There is nothing more disturbing than getting your house broken in to, especially during Christmas. Believe me, sella35, I know what you are going through. In the twenty years that we have lived in our house, it has been broken in to twice, and ransacked each time. To top it off, we have also had our car stolen out of our driveway :eek: .

I can sure share your feelings towards the thieves, also. All you want to do is to get hold of them, take them out back, and beat them to death. That sounds cruel, but when this type of thing happens, that's how you feel sometimes. Why, why, why, must people destroy the spirit of Christmas by burglarizing a home and invading peoples' privacy?