View Full Version : Spring Creek Village Update

Patrick
12-12-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey Luke and other interested,

I went by the Spring Creek Village development site yesterday. The foundation is layed and the first building is going up. So I guess this project is for real. All of the land from Bryant about a quarter to half mile west on 15th St. in Edmond has been cleared. It looks like it's gonig to be a pretty large development. I still wonder which retailers listed in the Oklahoman article will actually locate here. So far, none of those I've contacted have committed to locating there....BC Clark, Balliets, Williams-Sonoma, etc.

Anyways, thought I'd give you an update.

Luke
12-13-2004, 05:30 AM
Maybe it's a case of "If you build it, they will come" mentality. Heh heh. I hope it works!

Patrick
12-13-2004, 11:14 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised to eventually see Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, etc. move into the Spring Creek area. Edmond can definitely support it. It's only a matter of time.
I'm still not so sure about a Saks though....seems like Saks are typically located in upscale malls or large shopping areas like Utica Square, not smaller shopping villages.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Any updates? Who all lives in Edmond? Have you seen it? Any photos? Elevations? Links? etc, etc...

Patrick
01-12-2005, 11:34 PM
The first building is going up currently! Site work is now complete.

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Can you describe it? If I end up at NW Baptist tomorrow I might just drive over there until traffic eases.

Patrick
01-12-2005, 11:43 PM
It looks like a slab with a bunch of steel studs sticking out of it!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Nevermind then... lol. I searched the Oklahoman archives for elevations and I couldn't find them. Have you seen any?