View Full Version : Need Pet Donation Ideas?

Karried
03-24-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm piggybacking off Bandnerd's donation post.. lol

I'm in charge of putting together a Furry Friend's Pet Basket for my 10 year old's classroom that we will auction off for a Silent Auction.. at the rate I'm going, I think it will be pretty silent because I don't have a lot of items donated at all!

I was wondering if any Veterinarian/ Pet Groomer/ Pet Boarding/ Pet Shop etc etc in the North OKC or Edmond area would be willing to make a Tax Deductible Donation/Gift Certificate and be featured in our School Directory as a Featured sponsor - advertising?

If you are interested at all in helping out an elementary school ( and me, lol) please PM me. I really appreciate it!

Any other ideas? .. So far we have a Big Dog Bed that we are filling with misc Pet supplies and small things but I wanted something awesome like a Gift Certificate for Grooming or something.. I hate fundraising! help!

Karried
03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm so excited! I received an awesome donation from Camp Bow Wow (Doggy Day Camp) in Edmond for our school!

yay... I'm so thrilled!

All About Camp Bow Wow! (http://www.campbowwowusa.com/about.htm)

I have a friend I used to work with and I gave her a call... she was very gracious and I'm so appreciative.

Looks really fun for the Dogs too!

TStheThird
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I wish I would have seen this thread. Next time, PM me, and I can hook you up with some items.

Karried
07-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I still want one of your kitties ... how's that going?

TStheThird
07-11-2008, 12:28 AM
The pet supplies business is going good. We are about to finally launch our new website. Scheduled to go live this Saturday. We just hired our first employee. My wife is officially retiring in two weeks.

It has been a fun journey thus far. We are excited for the next few months. We will have over 800 products on the new site by the end of this month. We will also add a few hundred content pages. We are adding dog breeds, cat breeds, and pet tutorials sections to the site. That content will be modified and enhanced from now until the end of time... or at least that is how it feels.

Check out Petronic.com next week sometime and again in the coming weeks. If you see a lot of stuff you like, let me know and I can send you a e-coupon.

I will give a full report when it finally goes live and is working without any headaches.