View Full Version : Hadden Hall Condo's to be avaialable soon

trison
03-21-2008, 10:07 AM
It looks like work has begun on Hadden Hall located on N.W. 10th between Harvey and Robinson. I talked to the construction guys that were working on site today and they said that there were going to be 10 units ranging from about 750 square feet to 1,6000 square feet. The project is to have gated parking and a swimming pool and sun deck behind the building. This building is next door to the Packard Building which will have several restaurants and shops. I think this is such a cool looking building. I'm really glad that they decided to convert this to housing instead of another office building. This whole area is really shaping up.

warreng88
03-21-2008, 10:27 AM
It looks like work has begun on Hadden Hall located on N.W. 10th between Harvey and Robinson. I talked to the construction guys that were working on site today and they said that there were going to be 10 units ranging from about 750 square feet to 1,6000 square feet. The project is to have gated parking and a swimming pool and sun deck behind the building. This building is next door to the Packard Building which will have several restaurants and shops. I think this is such a cool looking building. I'm really glad that they decided to convert this to housing instead of another office building. This whole area is really shaping up.

Is that the building on the NW corner of Robinson or the building just east of that?

Doug Loudenback
03-21-2008, 10:45 AM
No, it's in the middle of the block, north side, between Harvey & Robinson.