View Full Version : Tapp Development

BricktownGuy
12-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Has anyone heard an update to Barry's tapp's project in OKC? I believe its called Land Run??

JOHNINSOKC
12-10-2004, 02:48 PM
I haven't heard anything in months. I wonder if it is still in the works. A development such as that would've been great for Dell to consider setting up shop. If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be specifically geared towards hi-tech companies. The development would be similar to Alliance in Ft Worth, only hi- tech in nature. I really hope it comes to fruition.

metro
12-11-2004, 09:35 AM
can someone provide more information on this project?

BricktownGuy
12-11-2004, 05:07 PM
The last I had heard I believe was in 2002-2003 where he was obtaining the proper zoning permits for Land Run.

Tapp believes his 1,200-acre site, a two-mile stretch located alongside the Kilpatrick Turnpike, running from Northwest Expressway to Wilshire, will someday host a massive microchip manufacturer, an enterprise the likes of which Oklahoma City has never seen.

Seems as though there have been no reports since that time. I do not know if its still in the works or he is simply keeping hush-hush til something explosive happens with his Land Run Project.

Luke
12-11-2004, 09:28 PM
I haven't ever even heard of this. Sounds interesting. Anyone else know something?

Patrick
12-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I remember reading this last year. I, like the rest of you, have heard no more updates about this property.

downtownguy, any news?