View Full Version : Boathouse Row

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

metro
09-28-2010, 11:02 AM
I agree, it would make much more sense than the "Devon River Cruisers" the city wastes money on. People could get a tour of the river and of the key parts of the city.

Larry OKC
09-28-2010, 09:47 PM
There's also some misunderstanding of the intent of the origional design. Every concept that was, did NOT connect the canal to the river. As long as they've walked about it, they planned on them NOT meeting. The elevation change is the #1 reason for that. ...

But what I am mainly talking about is the Canal sections connecting with each other. Think it is obvious (for the reasons you mentioned) that River boats and Canal boats weren't going to run on the other. It was going to be a case where you have a River boat disembarking at the end of the Canal, and then taking the Canal "non-stop" if the rider wished, all the way to the Convention Center (the plan pitched during the original MAPS). For what ever reason, what was pitched seems to have fallen mostly to the wayside.

ljbab728
09-28-2010, 11:13 PM
But uh, let's be realistic....how many of us have even taken a river cruise yet? How many tourists even know it's there when they stay on Meridian (and it's of no use to anyone but a Meridian tourist right now...maybe in 30 years when there is more development like the Norick plan, but not now)? So does it even matter? Not really.

I've been on the river cruise and found it to be very interesting and enjoyable. It was a nice afternoon outing combining it with Bricktown.

metro
10-04-2010, 08:50 AM
These Walls: Devon Boathouse

By Brianna Bailey
Journal Record
October 1, 2010

http://journalrecord.com/files/2010/10/bcb_these-walls_ms1_10-04-10.jpg
A dedication ceremony for the Devon Boathouse will be at 6 p.m. Thursday at 616 SE Sixth St. (Maike Sabolich)

OKLAHOMA CITY – The site of the Devon Boathouse on the Oklahoma River bustled with activity last week as crews of construction workers rushed to ready the $10 million facility for its official christening party on Thursday.

Oklahoma City University’s rowing, canoe and kayak teams are expected to move into the facility sometime this fall.

About 15 Olympic hopefuls are already training in Oklahoma City, drawn to the area because of the Oklahoma River’s burgeoning Boathouse District and the training facilities being built there, said Mike Knopp, Oklahoma City University rowing coach and executive director of the Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation.

Knopp expects 30 world-class athletes training for the 2012 London Olympics to be using the Devon Boathouse facilities by the end of the year.

“This is a high-performance Olympic facility,” Knopp said. “There’s nothing like it anywhere else in the world.”

Designed by Oklahoma architect Rand Elliott, the boathouse is shaped like the prow of a rowing shell with an angular viewing deck that juts out over the Oklahoma River. Edmond-based Aduddell Development Group has served as developer of the Devon Boathouse.

An indoor rowing propulsion tank that is the only of its kind in the world has already been partially installed at the boathouse. The roughly $400,000 tank will hold an eight-man rowing shell and allow rowers to see their technique from a variety of camera angles on flat-screen televisions. The speed of the running water in the tank can be controlled, allowing for everyone from rowing novices to Olympic-class athletes to use the high-tech piece of equipment, Knopp said.

Devon Energy contributed $5 million to help build the boathouse.

“The Oklahoma River’s rapid development into one of the world’s top rowing venues is something everyone in Oklahoma City can be proud of,” said Wendi Schuur, Devon’s director of public and community affairs. “The Devon Boathouse and its role as a national high performance training center for developing Olympic athletes adds to the river’s stature, and we are excited to be part of that project.”

A dedication ceremony for the Devon Boathouse will be at 6 p.m. Thursday on site at 616 SE Sixth St. The event will feature fireworks, food by Cheever’s, live entertainment and wine from Joullian Vineyards. The event also will mark the beginning of this year’s Head of the Oklahoma Regatta. For information, visit www.blu2010.com.

Watson410
10-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Will this ceremony be open to the public? Also, Is it going to be a tour through the boathouse? I personally would really like to take a tour of the place.

metro
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
No, the blu party costs money, it's an annual event, $75pp or $125cpl. You can get more info at the website linked in the article. Having gone in the past, I can highly recommend it.

bombermwc
10-05-2010, 07:32 AM
I keep getting the fliers about the event in the mail, but i keep tossing them. They are wanting way too much for someone to just hang out and eat finger food. It's the typical OCU fundraiser event. You generally have a good time and all, but you have to remember that it is a fundraiser. So your money is going to the school, not the event. I'm just not in that crowd I guess.

Popsy
10-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I was given a tour of the Devon Boathouse today, including the 2nd floor which I am told will not be open to Blu Party attendees tomorrow night. There is substantial work still to be done before completion, but it will be something fantastic when it is completed.

OKC@heart
10-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Very Cool! Did you happen to have your camera with you? I would love to see the interior progress, but understand if you are unable due to work or legal reasons...or if you just didn't have one with you. I am very excited to see the finished results once it is open!

okclee
10-06-2010, 09:52 PM
How many saw the river tonight? I drove by I-35 and nearly needed sunglasses the river was glowing for miles! Devon boathouse in blue clad lighting, the river lighted racing lanes, bridges with multi colored lights, and the megawatt stadium type lights all along the river. Very impressive and much more to come in this area too.

Platemaker
10-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Outside is beautiful... inside still has substantial work to be done...
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Platemaker_photos/OKC%20Development/DevonBoathouse001.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Platemaker_photos/OKC%20Development/DevonBoathouse002.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Platemaker_photos/OKC%20Development/DevonBoathouse003.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Platemaker_photos/OKC%20Development/DevonBoathouse004.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Platemaker_photos/OKC%20Development/DevonBoathouse005.jpg

Pete
10-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Very cool... Thanks Platemaker.

Can't wait to see all that neon (OCU, OU, UCO, Finishing Tower plus race course, signage, etc.) lit up with our skyline in the background.

Dustin
10-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Very very cool indeed!

therondo
10-07-2010, 09:35 PM
If my memory severs me correctly, the OU Boathouse will have similar lighting effects. I think in the renderings they were red and vertical though. Boathouse row will be absolutely stunning once finished! It's already looking quite impressive!!!!

Architect2010
10-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Yup and UCO's would be yellow. Rand creates quite the colorful masterpieces.

Pete
10-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Here are some photos from NewsOK.com:

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/1179579/gallery_photo

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/1179367/gallery_photo

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/1179358/gallery_photo

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/1179347/gallery_photo

Pete
10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
They just launched a new website and recreation program:

http://riversportokc.org/

Lots of really great things, like organized runs and rides, $10 a day bike rental at the CHK Boathouse and free use of cycling computrainers inside the facility.

That area still has so much untapped potential but this is a move in the right direction. Hopefully, it will get more people to the area and get them moving.

warreng88
10-16-2010, 06:19 AM
OKC Council plots lighting, wind screen by river
By Brian Brus
Oklahoma City reporter - Contact 405-278-2837
Posted: 05:28 PM Friday, October 15, 2010

OKLAHOMA CITY – City officials expect to spend about $1.5 million to reduce the wind along the Oklahoma River near downtown, they agreed recently.

Illumination is also an issue, at an expected cost of $3 million for a new lighting system to support night races.

The City Council agreed to put the two projects out for bids for professional design services, along with four or five senior wellness centers, as originally intended by the $777 million MAPS 3 temporary sales tax passed last year.

Specific details might not have been identified in some promotional campaign materials leading up to the election, but lights and wind screens were always considered part of the river-improvement package that voters approved, Program Manager Eric Wenger said.

They are listed in the MAPS 3 River Proposals master plan that the City Council, staff and advisory board members used to craft the projects.

“Included in the improvements is a wind screen which will mitigate strong wind conditions that compromise the quality of the river race course,” City Manager Jim Couch said. “Phase I will provide screening along the existing 1,000-meter course.

“The project is being proposed as an early package to accommodate the U.S. Rowing Masters National Championship scheduled for August 2011,” he said. “The wind screen project is intended to enhance equitable wind conditions along the race course and complement the design of other Boathouse District projects.”

Wenger said it’s too early to project what such a wind screen might look like, but it will likely be more elaborate than a simple pole-and-drape arrangement that one might see at a golf driving range. Basic renderings included in the master plan were intended only to suggest the purpose.

“The idea is that it will be more architectural panel-based,” he said. “Some of the early discussions would be that it involve an opaque panel that could receive projections on it as part of the event.

“It will be something that goes through a full engineering design and have the ability to redirect wind over the river, with the purpose of providing racing lanes with equal competitive fairness. So obviously there will be some modeling and design to determine a shape,” Wenger said.

Professional services are necessary to develop the scope of work and budgets prior to initiating the formal designs on the projects, Couch said in a memo to council members. The usual procedure is to issue a notice to architects, engineers and planners to seek firms interested in providing the services. Those services may include gathering information on similar facilities and developing the scope of work, which may include size, function and amenities.

Easy180
10-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Hope they don't go cheap on the wind screen...they screw that up and it could really take away from that area

Watson410
10-16-2010, 11:03 AM
It's going to look cheap regardless how they do it.. So let me get this straight, when Team USA goes to compete in the Olympics there's not going to be any wind, right?!? Hmmm.. seems like you would want to train and practice in conditions you'll see on race day. Is there any other rowing race courses that have "wind screens"?!? Kinda seems unnecessary... I'm just guessing, I've never seen anything like this, Let's say they put the screens on the shore.. Does that mean it's going to actually reduce the wind on top of the river which is 150+ feet wide?? If the screens are on the shore, does that mean the spectators will have to look through a screen just to watch the race?!

okclee
10-16-2010, 11:15 AM
I think these wind screens could easily be mistaken for blighted area screens.

Pete
10-16-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm sure the screens will be on the south shore, behind the proposed grandstand and running east and west.

And I think this will serve as much to screen off the ugly rail yard just beyond.

Nuclear_2525
10-16-2010, 11:34 AM
A wind screen can block wind at a horizontal distance of 4-5 times the vertical height of the screen. So if they need to block the wind a total of 150', then the wind screen would have to be around 30' tall. Since the river is lower than the ground level around it, the wind screens won't have to be quite that tall.

ljbab728
10-16-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm hoping that the screens can at least be taken down when they aren't needed. Even if they're opaque I think that would detract from the river if they're permanent.

stdennis
10-17-2010, 10:10 AM
I could see how the wind screens could add to the area actually... IF they make them architecturally appealing. Think more along the lines of art that is functional or even make them covers for the grandstand too? Make them match or similar to the boathouses across the river and they will tie the area together.

kevinpate
10-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm hoping that the screens can at least be taken down when they aren't needed. Even if they're opaque I think that would detract from the river if they're permanent.

Nah, they'd be a nice shade of OK red in no time and then blend right in ... right until someone tumbles through thinking they're gonna play king of the mountain in between the races.

ljbab728
10-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Nah, they'd be a nice shade of OK red in no time and then blend right in ... right until someone tumbles through thinking they're gonna play king of the mountain in between the races.

And I can just see the constant chore of fixing where they have been "tagged".

Architect2010
10-18-2010, 12:25 AM
You guys are optimistic.

metro
10-18-2010, 11:19 AM
stdennis, that is the plan.

OKC@heart
11-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Does anyone have an update or pictures of the progress on Finish line tower? What about the other boathouses? have they begun in earnest or are they still in the design phase? If anyone has images that could be posted I would greatly appreciate it, the blog only has some event pics up and nothing of substance since the opening of the Devon boathouse.

On another note they do have a great shot from the boathouse main event space that captures a great shot of the I-35 bridge going ove the river and I think that it perfectly underscores just how awesome a reconstruction of that bridge could be from purley an aesthetic point of view and become a huge boon and tie from Boathouse row and the Native American Cultural Center, and The CBD. In my opinion it should have some significant vertical elements. It could truly become an icon of the city. Just some randome thoughts...

OKCisOK4me
11-15-2010, 03:46 PM
On another note they do have a great shot from the boathouse main event space that captures a great shot of the I-35 bridge going over the river...

That's actually Byers. The view is looking SSW, as you can see the Stillwater Central Railroad bridge further to the west going over the river.

OKC@heart
11-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Opps your right, i got turned around, good catch! Man it must be Monday!!!

ljbab728
11-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Opps your right, i got turned around, good catch! Man it must be Monday!!!

And don't look for any rebuild of the I35 bridge over the river for decades. It hasn't been that many years since it was redone. There could be some aesthetics added but nothing major.

Pete
11-24-2010, 11:00 AM
They have topped out the Finish Line Tower and placed a Christmas tree on top:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QJCmVrtNDjI/TOvqP6TVREI/AAAAAAAACmY/qbg-_80c1bY/s320/Chesapeake%2BFinish%2BLine%2BTower_Topping%2BOut%2 BCeremony.jpg

Says it will be complete in April of next year:

http://boathousedistrictdevelopment.blogspot.com/

Goodengroup
11-30-2010, 12:33 PM
The newest addition to the Boathouse District is the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower, slated to be completed next year. In late November, members of Chesapeake Energy and the Boathouse Foundation celebrated the raising of the last beam by "topping out" the tower with an evergreen holiday tree, a construction tradition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujSk-HsAyg

ImOnABoat
12-08-2010, 10:18 AM
It's going to look cheap regardless how they do it.. So let me get this straight, when Team USA goes to compete in the Olympics there's not going to be any wind, right?!? Hmmm.. seems like you would want to train and practice in conditions you'll see on race day. Is there any other rowing race courses that have "wind screens"?!? Kinda seems unnecessary... I'm just guessing, I've never seen anything like this, Let's say they put the screens on the shore.. Does that mean it's going to actually reduce the wind on top of the river which is 150+ feet wide?? If the screens are on the shore, does that mean the spectators will have to look through a screen just to watch the race?!

The 20+ mph crosswinds that can occur are particularly nasty and can make the course un-rowable. Rowing shells are only as wide as your hips but have oars extending out at least 12 feet from the shell, so you can imagine the havoc that that much wind can cause. Very few courses in the world have a man-made wind screen, but many are protected by natural wind screens (the course in Lucerne, Switzerland is a great example (http://www.schulen-luzern.ch/ebikon/Bilder/jpg/Rotsee.jpg)).

More importantly, a crosswind even less than 20mph can make the course unfair, since lanes closer to the south shore in the case of a southern wind are significantly more protected by the river bank. In fact, the ACRA national championships this summer arguably suffered from that problem. The river will be a much more attractive venue for rowing regattas with a wind screen in place.

Platemaker
12-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Windscreens in tennis are usually green fabric on chain link fences.

Though I'd never suggest chain link, I think similarly secured, but more attractively designed, temporary fabric windscreens are a great option. They can be changed out seasonally with new designs for aesthetics and offer advertising opportunities for sponsor organizations. This would be an attractive benefit to sponsors because of the nationwide and worldwide events that will no doubt be televised at (potentially) the world's premiere elite water-sports venue.

BTW... the key to not getting tagged is not having a solid colored surface to attract the taggers.

Pete
12-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Seems like a nice row of trees would do the trick.

Put up the windscreen for the near term then plant lots of vegetation that will fill in with time.

OKC@heart
12-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Some tall rows of trees will certainly help temper the problem, but ultimately there is an issue with the distance and obstruction of view. So I can't see a scenario where the wind screens wont be necessary blustery ole' OKC.

iMAX386
12-20-2010, 01:05 AM
This is pretty awesome: http://www.usrowing.org/News/10-12-10/Oklahoma_City_to_Host_U_S_Lightweight_National_Tea m_Operations.aspx

And they've uploaded some photos of the training equipment getting installed in the Devon Boathouse:
http://boathousedistrictdevelopment.blogspot.com/
http://okchighperformance.blogspot.com/

dankrutka
12-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Why does it seem like work has stopped on the finish line tower? It's supposed to be completed in April, but I was by there today and there were no workers out in this perfect weather. I don't feel like I've seen anyone working on it recently either. I definitely could be wrong though...

soonerfan_in_okc
12-30-2010, 02:40 PM
who do we compete with for hosting rowing events?

warreng88
12-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Why does it seem like work has stopped on the finish line tower? It's supposed to be completed in April, but I was by there today and there were no workers out in this perfect weather. I don't feel like I've seen anyone working on it recently either. I definitely could be wrong though...

I think the only things they have to finish would be the windows which I think might take all of a couple of weeks and then finishing touches out the inside. I don't think too much work is left to be done.

metro
12-30-2010, 03:33 PM
They could possibly have the week off for the holidays?

onthestrip
12-30-2010, 05:13 PM
They could possibly have the week off for the holidays?

In construction? Seriously doubt it.

Is anyone else underwhelmed by the size of the finish line tower? I envisioned it being much bigger than it is. Or maybe its that the Devon bouthouse is very large.

ljbab728
12-30-2010, 11:24 PM
In construction? Seriously doubt it.

Is anyone else underwhelmed by the size of the finish line tower? I envisioned it being much bigger than it is. Or maybe its that the Devon bouthouse is very large.

It appears to be the same size that has been depicted. I don't know why it would need to be much larger. It has a very different function from the boat houses.

warreng88
12-31-2010, 06:52 AM

I think it is the perception. The Finish Line Tower is about 60 feet tall (four stories, 15 feet each) so as tall as a six story building. On the river, I think that's pretty tall. Check it out in person and see if you think the same thing.

Pete
12-31-2010, 07:10 AM
And also, the Devon Boathouse *is* pretty darn big, at 33,000 square feet.

That's more than twice the size of the Chesapeake Boathouse.

warreng88
12-31-2010, 08:49 AM
who do we compete with for hosting rowing events?

I think the major areas for rowing are on the west coast and the northeast. That is why our rowing events have been so successful. We are one of the few venues in this area of the country that can handle larger crowds.

iMAX386
01-02-2011, 01:42 AM
The Devon Boathouse looks so awesome when it's lit up at night and you're driving down I-35.

Random observation.

urbanity
01-07-2011, 09:03 AM
http://npaper-wehaa.com/oklahoma-gazette/2011/01/06/?article=1132593

betts
01-21-2011, 06:35 AM
Here's the start of a Q&A by Steve:

Oklahoma River developments continue to enhance area

Pat Downes, development director with the Oklahoma City Redevelopment Authority, discusses ongoing projects along the Oklahoma River.

Q: The Devon Boathouse is open, and the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower is nearing completion along the Oklahoma River. Do you see work beginning soon on the boathouses planned by the University of Oklahoma and the University of Central Oklahoma?
A: Yes. In fact, architectural plans are well under way for both facilities. I know UCO recently received a couple of very nice contributions toward their boathouse project, passing the 60 percent mark on its fundraising program. The year 2011 could be very significant for the continued development of the boathouse district.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-river-developments-continue-to-enhance-area/article/3534074#ixzz1Bg0A2O00

metro
01-21-2011, 08:38 AM
On the Newsok site, why does the more info box repeat the article, usually it has additional side info. Another mistake by the web staff?

Popsy
01-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Is Pat Downes the development director for the Oklahoma City Redevelopment Authority as referenced in the article, or the Riverfront Redevelopment Authority? Is the development director a paid position? What has the Riverfront Redeveloment Authority accomplished since it's inception? I found a reference to it on the web that said it was a private company that has been in business for 21 years, but it is also a part of OKC.gov. I also found on the web that Pat Downes was a principal in Strategic Solutions, LLC. He was also listed as the contact person for The Executive Suites at 100 Park Avenue and a video that associates him with a company that manages the Willows Country Club. Does anyone know anything that can be shared about Mr. Downes and the Riverfront Redevelopment Authority?

Pete
01-21-2011, 09:48 AM
OU has been "working on it's plans" for a couple of years (also has received at least one big contribution) and UCO got those donations a while ago and said they still had millions to raise.

I hope both get started this year but I'm not convinced that is going to happen.

kevinpate
01-21-2011, 01:15 PM
It would be kicker plus for some higher end Oklahomans to step up and say 2011 is the Year of the River, and set down a few matching funds challenges to others.

Pete
02-17-2011, 11:35 AM
For more information contact
Elizabeth Laurent (405) 314-6113 or (405) 722-6113
Sherry Andrusiak (405) 314-0716

DEVON BOATHOUSE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC USE
Facility provides public access to Olympic-grade training equipment
OKLAHOMA CITY – February 17, 2011 The Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation today announced the Devon Boathouse now is available for public use. The $10 million boathouse, which is the newest structure on the banks of the Oklahoma River, offers advanced technology and training resources used by Olympic hopefuls and collegiate athletes.

The Devon Boathouse has attracted elite athletes from around the world and serves as the home of the OKC National High Performance Center, which provides training opportunities for Olympic hopefuls in both rowing and canoe/kayak. The boathouse also is home to Oklahoma City University’s rowing and canoe/kayak teams.

Members of the community can use the facility by purchasing a RIVERSPORT Pass with the High Performance training option. Day passes also are available.

“Opening this world-class facility to the public is exciting for the community and for the continued development of the river,” said Mike Knopp, Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation executive director. “Members of the community now can have access to the same training resources used by Olympic and collegiate athletes as they prepare for world-class competitive events.”

The Devon Boathouse offers amenities not typically found in fitness centers such as a high-altitude training chamber, endless pool, Olympic-style free weights and the world’s first dynamic propulsion rowing tank. In addition, the boathouse includes extensive strength and conditioning equipment and group fitness classes.

The high-altitude training chamber allows athletes to train on treadmills, rowing machines or stationary bikes in a room that simulates altitudes up to 12,000 feet. Altitude training has been demonstrated to improve strength, power and endurance resulting in greater speed, less fatigue and improved recovery.

The world’s first dynamic propulsion rowing tank provides active rowing stations atop moving water to simulate outdoor rowing for both new and experienced rowers. The tank also includes a camera system that allows rowers to observe and correct their motions during training sessions. An endless pool also is available for training and hydrotherapy.

Strength and conditioning equipment available to members includes state-of-the-art treadmills, elliptical machines, spin bikes, strength-training equipment and indoor rowing and kayaking machines. Olympic-style free weights feature a camera system that allows athletes to view their lifting techniques.

The Devon Boathouse is available for use Monday through Friday mornings from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., midday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The facility also is open Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Members must submit scheduling requests in advance for use of high-altitude training chamber and dynamic propulsion rowing tank.

The boathouse also features the Ann Lacey Event Center, which offers a two-level space for events of all types and sizes – weddings, receptions, business meetings and seminars all can be accommodated. The event space on the ground level can accommodate up to 350 people, while the second level can accommodate up to 200 people. The space includes an expansive outdoor event deck to that can accommodate more than 500 people.

Discounts are available for college students, active military, firefighters, police officers, teachers and families of three or more. To purchase a RIVERSPORT Pass with the High Performance option, or to inquire about reserving event space, visit www.devonboathouse.org <http://www.devonboathouse.org> or call (405) 552-4040.

The OKC Boathouse Foundation promotes the use and development of the Oklahoma River as a world-class urban aquatic venue and provides access to rowing, kayaking and fitness programs for people of all ages and abilities. OKCBF programs pursue the highest goals of sports and embrace the principles of the Olympic spirit which inspire athletes to work toward personal excellence, embrace the power of teamwork, and practice respect for all people and the environment. To learn more or get involved, call (405) 552-4040 or visit okcbf.org.

UnFrSaKn
02-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I was around Regatta Park yesterday shooting some video of the skyline. I walked across Lincoln and around that area. The Finish Line Tower had workers all over it and I couldn't get the shot you had posted recently. I didn't get any video of the boathouses. It's too ugly this time of year, but come Spring/Summer I will be very busy.

Reno and Walker
02-18-2011, 08:34 PM
I bought half acre of land on corner of 15 and central right next to the bridge. what do you think?

UnFrSaKn
02-18-2011, 08:43 PM
This it? (http://bit.ly/evZOVk)