View Full Version : Helping to import another...

venture
03-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Well in my continuing effort to grow our population, and bring my out of state friends in, need a little help here. Have a friend with several years experience in database programming - SQL and Oracle, but finding her a job is turning into a pain. We've done everything from having her use my address as her mailing on resumes, to going through all major OKC companies and job sites. I've noticed plenty of positions open at Chesapeake and Devon, but no responses. She is able to move pretty quickly, and I have the spare room ready for her - its just a matter of getting some interviews setup.

Any suggestions or contacts? :)

MikeLucky
03-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Well in my continuing effort to grow our population, and bring my out of state friends in, need a little help here. Have a friend with several years experience in database programming - SQL and Oracle, but finding her a job is turning into a pain. We've done everything from having her use my address as her mailing on resumes, to going through all major OKC companies and job sites. I've noticed plenty of positions open at Chesapeake and Devon, but no responses. She is able to move pretty quickly, and I have the spare room ready for her - its just a matter of getting some interviews setup.

Any suggestions or contacts? :)

As for Devon and Chk.... I've always heard you need to know somebody to get in....

Here is another option:

Flower Delivery | Send Flowers Online | Fresh Flower Arrangements - Teleflora.com (http://www.teleflora.com/careers.asp)

Select Oklahoma City and the hit Search.....