View Full Version : Steve Hunt

jbrown84
03-06-2008, 08:27 AM
I normally wouldn't do this, but since Steve Hunt has put himself in the public eye, I think it's fair game to make public the things he has said to me. This began when I posted a comment to his Maps for Millionaires "commercial" on youtube which was merely a list of facts that he had ignored. He responded (along with a friend) with rude, immature, insulting comments on a completely unrelated video of mine. Yesterday, I sent him the following message:

Mr. Hunt

before I block you, I wanted to let you know that, whether we agree on issues in the future or not, you have completely lost all respect that I might otherwise have had for you with your HATEFUL, IMMATURE, INSULTING behavior. I'm sorry you feel that's the way to win people to your cause, because it isn't. David Glover refrained from this, and while I disagree with him, he has my respect for being a decent individual who can convey his argument without middle school-grade mud-slinging.

I received this reply today:

I wasnt trying to win animals like you over.

We all experienced his immaturity when he posted and was banned here twice (as Shunt and then fubaduba), but I just wanted everyone to see that he has no intention of being a respectful, decent person.