View Full Version : Hornets on ESPN - OKC now!

Karried
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Channel 29 ESPN...OKC - New Orleans Special

Karried
03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
The first few minutes they showed OKC and the Ford Center but now they are focusing on rebuilding New Orleans etc...

I do miss the Hornets.. but I'm so excited to see what the future holds regarding the Sonics.

Easy180
03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
The first few minutes they showed OKC and the Ford Center but now they are focusing on rebuilding New Orleans etc...

I do miss the Hornets.. but I'm so excited to see what the future holds regarding the Sonics.

Yeah...I think they have something like 6 1st round draft picks in the next couple of years...Should be able to watch some good young stars by the time they play in the Ford

dawgvarik10
03-13-2008, 12:43 AM
keep dreaming. No free agent will sign a contract for a robber baron like Bennet. He's a thief. No sonic wants to move to OKC and the NBA does not want to move to OKC.

RoboNerd
03-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Tell that to the players for the Colorado Avalanche, or the Dallas Stars. Both teams won Stanley Cups within a few years of leaving their previous cities.

BDP
03-24-2008, 03:44 PM
keep dreaming. No free agent will sign a contract for a robber baron like Bennet. He's a thief. No sonic wants to move to OKC and the NBA does not want to move to OKC.

Maybe there are some players like that, but there are at least as many that realize they are professionals and act like it:

"I love Seattle, it's a great city,” Durant said before scoring a team-high 16 points against a Celtics team that desperately tried to draft him. "But there's not a great deal I can do about it. You can't pick where you go in the draft, and you can't pick where you're going to play as a team.

"But wherever we do end up, we're still the same team.”

Durant calls Oklahoma City 'great place' for basketball | NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/article/3216149/1205474258)

jbrown84
03-26-2008, 04:45 PM
and the NBA does not want to move to OKC.

Have you been living under a rock? That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.