View Full Version : Tis the Season to be.....

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-08-2004, 12:12 PM
This time of year really makes the single person do things they might not otherwise do. AGASP....like join the personals. Being newly single and thinking about spending the holidays alone brings a whole new fear. So I joined this personals thing. I don't know about you all but I think I opened the door to a whole new galaxy. lol Come on, admit it...if you are single you have thought about joining one of these things. It's not that I have a hard time finding a man...but a man with a brain. "If I only had a brain"

Before I head into this adventure I wanna know someone else's horror stories about online dating/meeting. Hopefully this will put things in perspective and make me appreciate the single life..lol

Ok, I will share one of my own. A year or so ago I started receiving these emails from this unknown person. Just short lil clips like, "Hi", "How's it going", " Have a great day". Then one day I get this email entailing things about me that I never devulged to this man. He told me that he was my prince charming and that we had met before. Also went on to talk about he know where I lived, my Ht., Wt, B-day, etc. He kept asking to meet and up until this time I had always said "NO". Being a lil spooked I decided to meet this guy should something ever happen to me I wanted my friend to be able to identify him.

Long story short I met "Larry" ( the names have not been changed to protect this fruit loop) and found out he had worked in the IT dept of one of my old jobs. I once met him when he came to my cubicle to work on my computer. Then he proceeded to retreive all my info from human resources with one lil click of the mouse. Larry told me this all while dribbling the bark beer he was drinking out of the side of his mouth. Larry in fact was NOT my prince charming but turned out to be quite the TOAD!

mranderson
12-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Jolly, and NOT the seaon to deck Holly! :dance: :Smiley193