View Full Version : Morning Animals

Tax man
02-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Audra?:sofa:

FritterGirl
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Hmmm...was she gone, gone, or just not there today? I know Steelman and Curis have taken some vacation time recently, and Steelman has been sick. Maybe Audra's been out ill, too. Seems like I heard her last week some time.

yukong
02-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Apparently she has left the Sports Animal to concentrate on her chosen profession of graphic design. Sorry to see her go. She was a breath of fresh air on the Morning Animals.

Chefdavies
02-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Oh well, they will get another "air" headed extern. She wasn't as bad as some of them but I do miss her. "international news" will be missed......ARE YOU READY PPL!!!

ad47aw
03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Cost cutting measure by Citadel-a mutual decision. Now the fifth graders who host the show will have to laugh at their own jokes.

SoonerDave
03-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Don't know about the cost-cutting business. From what I was able to find out, they really wanted her to stay, but she felt it was taking too much time away from her graphic design interests. I think she brought a nice spark to the show.

I personally like the fact that they seem to have edged back a bit on some of the, shall we say, "taudrier" topics/language. Don't know if that's a conscious effort, but it sure seems that way.

I figure a new intern is on the way at some point.

ad47aw
03-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Jim Traber Forum: What happened to Audra? (http://www.jimtraber.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47807)
Scroll down to post by "Animal23".