View Full Version : new to the board....

BricktownGuy
12-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Hi, am new to board don't live in okc but plan to move to the OKC area in very near future. I am a big fan of OKC and plan to make that my home soon.

I am in search of a girl to get to know, just someone to get to know and see what goes from there. If we just stay friends thats perfectly fine, if we becomes more than friends thats fine too.

Right now I would like to try and get to know new people. I am 23, male, 5 ft 8 in and have black hair.

If you want to know more,let me know want you want to know and I will tell you.

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-08-2004, 09:32 PM
OK girls...here's your chance.....Bricktown is a hottie. I would keep him for myself if I were younger! :wink:

Keith
12-09-2004, 06:47 AM
Ok, guys.....I met relaxationstation last night when I delivered Blazer tickets to her. Since I am married, I am definitely out of the picture, however, for you single guys....she is really a happy and a very active person. She has a beautiful smile, and, in my opinion, very attractive :wink: .

But, remember, she is a LADY :Smiley173 , If you ever get a chance to meet her, and spend time with her, you BETTER treat her like a lady.

jenncole
12-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Keith:

I mean no disrespect, but the original posting was by BricktownGuy, not a posting by relaxationstation, and so the posting should be related to him looking for a friend or a girlfriend... not soliciting relaxationstation.

Bricktown, please private message or email me.

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-09-2004, 01:47 PM
WOW..thanks Keith. You are officially hired as my personal promoter. LOL

mranderson
12-09-2004, 01:55 PM
"she is really a happy and a very active person. She has a beautiful smile, and, in my opinion, very attractive."

Keith. Based on her picture, your assessment is an understatement! :Smiley105

jenncole
12-09-2004, 10:48 PM
relaxationstation, sounds to me your saying.. you and Bricktown have hooked up. its more of a friends with benefits package, huh, relaxationstation.

no private message, if you mean it, post it.

Keith
12-10-2004, 05:03 AM
Well, since you don't want anyone to PM you, I'll put it to you this way. In my original post, I was not suggesting for BrickTownGuy to try to contact (I hate the word solicit in this text) relaxationstation. Her original comment was:

"OK girls...here's your chance.....Bricktown is a hottie. I would keep him for myself if I were younger! " Remember, her post...that she would keep him for herself if she were younger. I believe that pretty much tells it all :)

Evidently, she either must know a little about BrickTownGuy, or she is just having some fun on the forum :cool: . I highly doubt that she has "hooked" up with him.

If you have any further questions, please e-mail me at keith@okctalk.net.

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Keith thank you for clearly seeing it as it is. I have NOT infact hooked up with Bricktownguy, he is jsut a friend and lives near my hometown. I was merely trying to relay what a nice guy he was. Besides, JennCole, I do not "HOOK UP" with men in the way you incinuate it. As Keith stated...I AM A LADY!!! Maybe you should try and RELAX a bit- you sound a little defensive. :eek:

mranderson
12-10-2004, 08:11 AM
I agree with Relaxationstation on the implication. In fact, I HATE the terrm "hookup." It sounds suggestive. Try "dating," or the one we used when I was a teenager. "Going with."

BricktownGuy
12-10-2004, 08:23 AM
now, now... It wasn't my intention to cause this stir among the board. I was simplying lookin for someone to get to know. JennCole, no, I won't contact you...til you learn to have respect for other individuals, especially other females.

Respect fellow board members, JennCole.

I would like to apologize for the stir I have caused to the board, even though, it was not intented from me.

Relaxation, please contact me soon.

1adam12
12-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Oh, it wasn't you that started it, it was one of the other new posters. No need for apologizing, you were just having fun.

By the way, Keith, how did you get so lucky to meet relaxationstation? Just by getting her Blazer tickets? Maybe that's what I need to do to get to meet her. Of course, my squirrely schedule doesn't help any :rolleyes: . One of these days it may happen. Gosh, Keith, too bad you are married, because it looks like you missed out on a beautiful lady. Good for me, though :wink: .

mranderson
12-10-2004, 01:58 PM
1adam12: You could run a 28 and 29 on her tag and find probable cause to pull her over, then meet. :Smiley173

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-10-2004, 02:20 PM
On the otherhand, you could do it the old fashioned way and just ask me out. :Smiley105

BricktownGuy
12-10-2004, 06:31 PM
lol.. how about a date, relaxationstation. lol

:Smiley112

jenncole
12-11-2004, 12:31 PM
guys, guys, you never seem to learn from us females.

When a girl recommends a guy to someone, that either means she wants him or has tested the waters.

That said, from a female, you decide.

This will be my last posting on this thread. Bricktown, call me.

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-11-2004, 03:07 PM
guys, guys, you never seem to learn from us females.

When a girl recommends a guy to someone, that either means she wants him or has tested the waters.

That said, from a female, you decide.

This will be my last posting on this thread. Bricktown, call me.

That may be true for you depending on what side of the tracks you came from; however, I would also recommend my brother to a girl but that doesn't mean I want him or have tested the waters. Whatever happened to knowing someone and then introducing them to someone else? Besides, If I did want him for my own, why in the world would I want to tell everyone else about him??? I'd keep that HUSH HUSH!!! :tongue: BTW..Bricktown, I really do think JennCole wants to meet you..lol

BricktownGuy
12-11-2004, 09:54 PM
RelaxationStation:

Thats fine if JennCole wants to meet me.. but...I want to meet a girl thats not going to judge a person before she even knows them. She has come onto this board and just been nasty to you and others. She has been disrespectful to alot of people here on the board and I will not tolerate that, because friends are more important.

So, guys or girls, lol... if you want to contact this JennCole, feel free, if you like to be treated with no respect.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
12-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey everyone,

Oh my God!!!What is up with this jenn chick????If you are that desperate you know the board is probably 90 % men why dont you sludge away and go try to leech on to someone else.I honestly dont think Bricktown guy has any interest in you at this point.LOL Yes I know this from personl experience.I am Family of relaxationstation,and um shes right she would recommend her brother without trying him out first.EWWWW!You are a weird one.Anyway maybe you ought to think before you type and I for sure wouldnt hold your breath for Bricktown guy to be callin you .Cause youll be cold hard and blue before that happens.LOL

DarlingDiva:whisper:

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-12-2004, 12:54 PM
lol.. how about a date, relaxationstation. lol

:Smiley112

Bricktown- We just might have to do that. Afterall, dang I feel like I've been in a fight over you and won..lol :tongue: Then I can report back with accuracy!!! LOL j/k

Patrick
12-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Hmmmm.....does this mean there's going to be a date? A first for OKC Talk Singles Forum? Hey, you could hit the OKC Talk history books...first date resutling from this forum! lol!

jenncole
12-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Members....

Once again, I am correct. I saw Relaxation and Bricktown in downtown OKC a few days ago... and I am right.. she has tested the waters. Aww, they were all cuddly.

I have pics of them together. Should I post them?

1adam12
12-13-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey, jenncole, I sense a little jealousy here. What's up with you and Bricktown? I am assuming that you know him, yet he doesn't want to be with you. I know that relaxationstation is a beautiful, classy lady, so why can't you be? How do I know she is beautiful? When you see pictures on the internet of people, you wonder if it is actually them or if it is a fake picture. I read a post from Keith, the moderator, that said he was able to get her some Blazer tickets and that when he met her, he said the picture on the forum was real. As a moderator, I don't believe that he would lie.

So, you really think you have pictures of relax and Bricktown? It doesn't really matter anyway. If Bricktown and relaxation are together, that is their business. And, if that is the case, maybe you should mind your own business and find another guy.

BTW, Bricktown, if it is true, I'm jealous :wink:

MasterWolf
12-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Members....

Once again, I am correct. I saw Relaxation and Bricktown in downtown OKC a few days ago... and I am right.. she has tested the waters. Aww, they were all cuddly.

I have pics of them together. Should I post them?
I heard it was getting kind of rowdy over here in these parts and decided to come check it out. Lol!! anyways, it seems to me that this jenncole chick is either a little too desperate or psychotic. maybe both, i dont know. Maybe a stalker too from what she posted last.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
No No No ...She's really 12! :lol:

MasterWolf
12-13-2004, 10:15 PM
:band: I agree El Loco!! I think its way past her bedtime.LOL!!

roadking
12-15-2004, 08:23 AM
WOW! I too had heard there was a ruckus going on over here. What does it matter if someone knows someone or not? I know RELAXATION, as well. She is a class act and I know she wouldn't be getting cuddley or hooking up with someone she just met. She has standards and is very much a LADY.
So to you Jenncole, its their business and if they want to share things out here on the net, so be it. I personally think if there is something going on with them, then they should be the ones sharing IF they choose too and I don't think someone from the outside looking in should be starting a bunch of gossip.

Bricktown, you better make sure your doors and windows are locked. Sounds like you might have a stalker. Maybe what you think is lightning is really someone taking pictures. lol

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-15-2004, 07:00 PM
Hmmmmmm.....pictures? Jenncole....were they nudies and did I look good?? HEHEH Well I was in the hospital this weekend with my son so it wasn't me. But hey, they say everyone has a twin. Bricktown, did you "hook up and get all cuddly" with my twin? I'm so jealous! LOL

These lil posts remind me of when I was in grade school. Anyone for spin the bottle?? :Smiley173

1adam12
12-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Alright, let's play!!! How about truth or dare :tongue: ? Strip search, I mean "poker."????LOL

BricktownGuy
12-21-2004, 02:18 PM
Maybe there was a date already.. maybe there wasn't.... thats for me and relaxation to keep to ourselves.. if we want others to see, we will post ... in the meantime..... everyone including Jenncole... can be in wonder... what really is happening or what really did happen.

:)

moneymaker79
12-24-2004, 02:20 PM
I love the gossip in here....LOL. I wanna hear some dirt.

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the board Moneymaker, unfortunately there was no date- therefore no dirt!

Feel free to start your own gossip though, it does make for some interesting reading at times. :laughing_

jenncole
01-07-2005, 01:02 PM
sorry, for all the crap I have caused on this board. Sorry, Bricktown and Relaxation....if you 2 did hook up... and even if you didn't... that wasn't right for me to get involved and post crap on this board. I thought I did see you 2 in Bricktown.. but... from the looks of it.. I was completely wrong.

I would like to extend my apology to the entire Okctalk community and ask that I be given a second chance to socialize on this wonderful board.

I do not mean any disrespect to anyone by this...... what can we do to attract younger people to his board?? I enjoy talking to all of you.... allot... I feel I should also talk to more OKC people that are around my age group too.

Please feel free to post your views on this entire posting. IF some of you are critics of me, feel free.. I probably deserve a few words from all of you.

Keith
01-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey, jenncole....forgive and forget has always been my motto. No harm was done...happy posting:biggrin: !!

BricktownGuy
01-07-2005, 08:07 PM
JennCole,

its cool.... I am not the type of person that takes things too harsh in general. I accept your apology but, I only speak for myself.

I am 23, I do not know what age group the majority of the board is... but.. look around.... you may find someone around your age. I am guessing since you said younger.. you are looking for someone around 28 or 30???

moneymaker79
01-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey JennCole, I am 25 and looking to be able to talk to some women my age on here...How old are you?

jenncole
01-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Check you messages plz, moneymaker

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
01-08-2005, 09:38 PM
hey jenn....no problem about the past..it's there...this is now

moneymaker79
01-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey everybody, I ended up chatting with Jenncole online and she was really sorry for starting all the crap in here. I looked at her pic on her profile and she is a TOTAL hottie....If that is her real picture. But anyways she is actually a nice person, Moneymaker

jenncole
01-09-2005, 10:24 PM
thank you all for all the kind words even after my actions....

I do not mean to cause a stir...... I have received an acceptance of my apology from 1 of the 2 people I probably hurt the most, I guess the other person.. still has some bad feelings towards me and as a result has not openly accepted my apology.

jenncole
01-09-2005, 10:38 PM
since moneymaker had to open his big mouth (smiles) about my profile pic.. I have received some messages...asking for my pic. that is my real pic.. moneymaker. :)

http://profiles.yahoo.com/jenncole304

Ms.Relaxationstation
01-10-2005, 12:50 AM
thank you all for all the kind words even after my actions....

I do not mean to cause a stir...... I have received an acceptance of my apology from 1 of the 2 people I probably hurt the most, I guess the other person.. still has some bad feelings towards me and as a result has not openly accepted my apology.I'm assuming you are referring to me not "openly" accepting your apology. I'm not sure Miss Manners would disagree that once an apology is offered up that I need respond publicly as to whether or not I accept it. You admitting you were wrong and apologizing should indeed right the wrong that was created...why say more?

jenncole
01-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Relaxation:

alright. np. I understand what you mean. I can honestly say I overreacted and judged you. I am truly sorry. IF only I could take back what I said.