View Full Version : Why OKCTalk is amazing...

donbroncho
02-06-2008, 08:41 PM
First post...here goes nothing....

Just wanted to say that I have been looking at these forums for about a year now. What I really like about them is that everyone here is proud of their city and want to see it get better. It is refreshing coming in here and hearing people who care about this city...

thanks for all you do to instill some pride in this town. Hopefully it spreads throughout town!

thats all ive got for now

Easy180
02-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Welcome aboard Don

Midtowner
02-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Careful now.. some have called this site OKCBash :)

Seriously though, welcome.

Always nice to have a fellow Broncho alum around.

Karried
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Ahhhh, what a great first post!

Welcome!

Thank you for the compliment on the forum. Feel free to join in the discussions anytime.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
02-07-2008, 11:46 PM
'Sup with the hap, hepcat?

donbroncho
02-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Careful now.. some have called this site OKCBash :)

Seriously though, welcome.

Always nice to have a fellow Broncho alum around.

haha not an alum yet. Still have till december to graduate...

I do look forward to future discussions with you all.

I'm proud of my town(which is hard to say sometimes around us college folk, who think they live in the worst place in the world here).

Have a good weekend all

CCOKC
02-08-2008, 05:32 PM
You'll grow out of that, especially if you graduate and move somewhere else. Suddenly you realize OKC's not that bad, in fact it's a pretty nice place to live.

Markbb
02-10-2008, 11:13 AM
You'll grow out of that, especially if you graduate and move somewhere else. Suddenly you realize OKC's not that bad, in fact it's a pretty nice place to live.I agree I move from OKC awhile back and remember when brick town was in shambles, I've lived in S.Florida and had to drive from Ft lauderdale to Miami rat race, the traffic is awful, and any wrong turn in Miami will lead you into the bad side which personally I think all of Miami is the bad side except for your gated living areas, when I came back my sister picked me up at the OKC airport and then we got on the hi-way to her house and she was complaining about the traffic, I told her she needed to go to S.Florida then she really appreciate OKC traffic,OKC has come along way and for the better....my 2cents