View Full Version : Very Useful Just Need to get People in here!

Beckie
05-05-2004, 12:02 AM
[I][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Green]Well, this site sure seems like it could develop into something really neat and useful. We just need to get a whole bunch of people in here to check it out. I think everyone will find it useful.

:D

pdlteacher
05-05-2004, 11:12 AM
Nice to meet you Beckie!

I agree I think if this site grows it will be interesting to see what goes on. I see where 42 people were online the other day, yet there are only 16 members. Do we call those "Window Shoppers"? That just strikes me funny.

:p
pdlteacher

okcshoppers
05-13-2004, 03:21 PM
I have a website OklahomaCityShoppers.com (http://OklahomaCityShoppers.com) and also have a message board, and not one person has posted on the message board besides myself. (My website is new, but I do get visitors every day). I have visted alot of other websites from Oklahoma City, and not much happening there either. Could Oklahoma City residents be a little shy about jumping in? Don't be afraid to jump in and have fun Oklahom City!

neo
05-13-2004, 05:08 PM
Rhonda,

I tried to access your message board and keep getting a page not found error. You might want to check it out.

neo

TStheThird
06-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I am not shy about message boards and will do my part to stimulate discussion on this board.

Curt
07-08-2004, 08:25 AM
I am not shy about message boards and will do my part to stimulate discussion on this board.

Im from Michigan, but trying to locate to OKC, so I come on here to check out the happenings. I think this is a good board.

Patrick
07-09-2004, 01:53 AM
You might check out the "Oklahoma City and Surrounding Area Talk" forum. That seems to be where most of the activity goes on.