View Full Version : Champion Air

Karried
01-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Thought I'd pass along that Champion/Worry Free Vacations has some pretty decent, relatively inexpensive flights to Vegas - nonstop- direct flights that get you there and back without a layover in Dallas ( or can you imagine - Georgia?).

Not the $99 that AirAllegiance used to offer but pretty close. If you put it with a hotel, the roundtrip flight for two is $407.00.

If you choose to get the hotel separate it is $477.00 for two - again straight shot to Vegas.

We paid a bit more because of premium travel dates - Valentine's Day but overall, they were the lowest I found anywhere if anyone is wanting to find a decent deal on a getaway.

I also found a sweet deal on a hotel - if anyone might be going to Vegas, PM me and I'll pass the name/link along.

John
01-26-2008, 11:09 AM
I fly Champion to Vegas pretty regularly. The only thing I don't like, is that Champions gates are in Terminal 2.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Thought I'd pass along that Champion/Worry Free Vacations has some pretty decent, relatively inexpensive flights to Vegas - nonstop- direct flights that get you there and back without a layover in Dallas ( or can you imagine - Georgia?).

Not the $99 that AirAllegiance used to offer but pretty close. If you put it with a hotel, the roundtrip flight for two is $407.00.

If you choose to get the hotel separate it is $477.00 for two - again straight shot to Vegas.

We paid a bit more because of premium travel dates - Valentine's Day but overall, they were the lowest I found anywhere if anyone is wanting to find a decent deal on a getaway.

I also found a sweet deal on a hotel - if anyone might be going to Vegas, PM me and I'll pass the name/link along.

I heard that the hotel they book you in is a real scorcher.:tiphat:

Karried
01-26-2008, 02:07 PM
lol... yeah.... I mean seriously, what are the odds that my hotel catches on fire???? I'm not feeling the luck of the Irish, that's for sure!

Well, there goes my chances of being upgraded to a Penthouse Suite like last time!

I'm still waiting to see how the hotel will handle all of the Valentine's Day guests ...

solitude
01-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Speaking of good air deals - Southwest still has some $82 flights to Vegas and $89 to San Diego (and quite a few other places).

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-29-2008, 04:01 PM
$89 to San Diego?

Sweet!

I love that town.

venture
01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Hum...and ExpressJet flies San Diego nonstop from here, but of course people will still take the other airlines. Use it or lose it.