View Full Version : Spring WRWA Schedule Changes

venture
01-22-2008, 01:01 AM
First off some news on ExpressJet's loads...for October 2007.

Sacremento - 72.7%
Ontario - 62.4%
Albuqueque - 61.6%
San Diego - 59.5%
San Antonio - 44.2%
Austin - 38.5%

For Tulsa's comparison...

Ontario - 60.4%
San Diego - 58.3%
Sacremento - 51.4%
Albuquerque - 49.1%
San Antonio - 29.4%
Austion 27.0%

Tulsa has the bottom two worst performing markets. Effective in April, ExpressJet is cutting San Antonio and Austion service from both OKC and Tulsa. I think we all expected this to happen. Albuquerque will also be cut from OKC even though it does perform fairly well.

Schedules from OKC...Sacremento will be twice daily, Albuquerque once daily, Ontario once daily, and San Diego 2x daily.

Other changes of note...(not including Southwest)

Atlanta - No major changes. Not sure if DL has the scheduled finished yet.
Chicago O'Hare - Same mix of RJs for AA & United
Cincy - Is at 3 daily CRJs
Cleveland - Remains at 2 ERJs
DFW - AA stays with 6 MD-80s and 1 CR7
Denver - Looks about the same. Frontier is all Dash 8 Q400s now, no more jets.
Detroit - Same two CRJs as usual.
Houston - Same
Las Vegas - US remains at 2x weekly CRJ-900s
Los Angeles - United remains 2x daily CR7s. Delta dropped this route a couple months ago (operated by Express Jet) - Jen from the airport if you see this, may want to get it off the website. ;)
Memphis - unchanged
Minneapolis - unchanged
Newark - 1x daily ERJ
Phoenix - US maintains 2x daily CRJ-900s (missing from flyokc.com site)
Salt Lake City - 2x daily ERJ
St Louis - remains 2x ERJs on AA
Washington - remains 1x daily CR7

Not a lot of changes...just holding our own right now. If oil continues to go wild...expect some more changes to hit OKC especially with so many airlines using 50-seaters here.

BG918
01-22-2008, 08:39 AM
I have to say I'm kinda surprised Austin and SA service didn't do better, and will be cut. I still hope OKC can land a United route to San Francisco and American to Miami sometime soon.

jbrown84
01-22-2008, 12:16 PM
So Tulsa does worse with the XJet ABQ flight, but they keep it and we lose it??

venture
01-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Too late for me to go back and edit, but ABQ is staying...I had to move dates around a bit and then it finally came up.

Another thing, if merger mania starts up again with the airlines...OKC will probably see a few more cut backs. Big one right now is DL/NW and UA/CO being the main rumor. If that happens, Memphis and Cincinnati will be cut in a DL/NW merger. In the UA/CO scenerio...CLE seems to be the most likely victim.