View Full Version : New Skyline Snapshot!

ksearls
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey everyone,

Check out the new and improved Skyline Snapshot! Please click here (http://www.downtownokc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=196) to visit the our new web-based version of the 1st Quarter 2008 edition of the Skyline Snapshot, a status report on key projects in and around Downtown Oklahoma City. The Snapshot is always available at downtownokc.com.

So much is “Going UP” in Downtown Oklahoma City; new projects are beginning at a rate like never before! The Skyline Snapshot aims to keep you up-to-date on the progress of the many projects that are part of our city's exciting growth.

Please let me know what you think!

Kim

Turanacus
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
there used to be a post on okctalk about the tulsa version of Skyline Snapshop, anyone remember that? I'd like to see it. There was a link posted but I've searched and cannot find it.

thanks for the help.

CuatrodeMayo
01-16-2008, 12:43 PM
The AICC is really making progress. I wish the retail section had more projects.

Go OKC!

metro
01-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Glad to see the new web version kim. When you get a chance, you might want to update the St. Anthony's redevelopment, it says the new physicians building will be over 80 square feet. I'm sure its quite a bit bigger than that. Also King Emporium has been vacated from Plaza Court for several months now. Just some helpful hints.

ksearls
01-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Actually Metro, the physicians building is 80 sqft; it houses hundreds of tiny, tiny doctors. Have you ever seen that movie Fantstic Voyage with Raquel Welch? It's kind of like that.

Just kidding, thanks for the heads-up, I appreciate that you read it!

Kim

CCOKC
01-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Thanks for posting the link here Kim. I like the new version as well.

jbrown84
01-17-2008, 08:35 AM
"In the future, visitors will be able to stand in the Courtyard of Nations and look through the West Passage Tunnel for a beautiful view of the Winter Solstice. In the summer located at that same point in the Courtyard of Nations, the visitor will pay witness to the Summer Solstice. "

That is REALLY cool. I'm so excited about this project.

wsucougz
01-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Kim, thanks a lot - I like the new format.

One question - do you plan on keeping a list of all the completed projects going back to the beginning of when you started keeping track? I think that will be a good way to show outsiders the full scope of what's been going on.

ksearls
01-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Good idea, I probably should. I will see what I can figure out.