View Full Version : Working for Love's and Sonic HQ

sooners83
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Has anyone worked, currently working, or know someone that has worked for Sonic or Loves corporate offices? If so can you give me some info as it is a good company to work for, etc..

Thanks

kmf563
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
I did temp work for Sonic for a 4 month period. I loved it. They wanted to hire me on later but I already found something else. They had great benefits and everyone was nice. It was a full schedule though and you are expected to work and dress properly.
I have not ever worked for Loves but hear it is a huge turnover company. People don't keep their jobs for very long and the management staff is pretty hard to work for.

jacodenn
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
sooners83...My Son has worked for Sonic for almost 10 years now. He is responsible for training new Managers, Assistant Managers, and Employees in the North Carolina and South Carolina area. He absolutely loves Sonic. Every so often he gets to come out to Oklahoma for training at Corporate. Know where we eat when he is out here...Catfish Cabin! LOL!!

I also have a friend that has a friend working at Corporate (Computers), and she says that he is totally happy with Sonic.

Intrepid
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
My aunt was at one time an admin asst/secretary to Tom Love and has been with Loves for over 25 years. She now works from home, but I'm not sure in what capacity. She's in her early 70s and is semi-retired, I believe.

kevinpate
01-11-2008, 05:10 AM
I know a chap at the Love's HQ. Wouldn't mind working with or for the fellow. So while all I really know is they are smart enough to have hired, promoted and retained him, that's not small taters to me.