View Full Version : Help in Contacting City Leaders

glennp
12-28-2007, 02:43 AM
I have tried emailing each City Council member individually and also as a whole. However, each time I try their email system blocks me and says its spam.

My account has never been flagged for spam, nor have i ever emailed all the city council members.

Yes, I realize they have phone numbers but I would like each one of them to hear my topics of concerns and questions. Also, if I am not mistaking I believe they are all out of the office still after the first of the year.

If anyone could give me some other suggestions on contacting them all at once, please let me know.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Hand write a manifesto with purple crayon, leave it in their mailbox, and take their cat.

Doug Loudenback
12-28-2007, 05:14 AM
... but not their dog!

Kerry
12-28-2007, 06:08 AM
OGTS - I am LMAO.

glennp - What service are you using to send the email? If you are using yahoo, hotmail, or gmail to send it that could be a problem. You can also try the old fasion way and send a letter. I heard some where that a written letter carries 150 times the weight of an email so if you want to make the bggest impact then a letter is probably the way to go anyhow.

metro
12-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah, very few emails actually get through to the city leaders. Some times I wonder if that's on purpose. Anyhow, a hand written letter is the way to go, this way they have to write you back in writing. I've done it plenty of times.

glennp
12-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Thank you kerry and metro. I hate sending snail mail, however, it makes sense that they would be more likely to get it.