View Full Version : Insurance Opportunities.....

RockarStockar
12-27-2007, 08:55 AM
If you are currently an Insurance Producer in the OKC metro area looking to make a change, or if you have had an interest in insurance but haven't found the right opportunity, please drop me a pm.

I work for a Fortune 100 company here in OKC who is looking for agents. Base salary plus commission, full benefits, 401k, pension plan, paid training to name just a few of the benefits. You will recognize the company and you will be impressed by the process.

An e-mail to me can help you get to the front of the line in the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

RockarStockar

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-27-2007, 05:30 PM
That reads like an ad for that PrePaid Legal crap.

oneforone
12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Sure buddy... while we are soliciting I have some ocean front property 2 miles west of Blanchard I am looking at putting on the market.

Email me and I will send you the pictures.

RockarStockar
12-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Sorry you all are negative about my post. No pre-paid legal scam, no strings either. Simply a Fortune 100 Insurance Company (No. 95) is now the fastest growing insurance company in the state but is having difficulty finding qualified applicants for sales positions. Office in NWOKC, Edmond and Tulsa with future growth expected. No independent agent status. Agents are contracted with the company.

Base salary plus commission, three months paid training, paid travel for additional training out of state, full medical, dental, vision benefits along with 401k and pension plan.

Sorry to disappoint you! If you have an interest or know of someone who might please e-mail me at rockarstockar@gmail I can provide a link to the hiring site that bypasses some of the traffic of other job sites. Plus I can give the hiring managers and HR recruiter out of Dallas a heads up for any applicants I refer.

The application process is longer than most and will require some online examinations and somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-6 interviews.

Good luck!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Are you hiring for Liberty Mutual?

RockarStockar
12-30-2007, 07:50 PM
No, I am not a hiring manager or an HR person. I am an agent with LM and the company is looking for new agents for three office in the state (Brixton Square, Edmond and South Tulsa). LM is the fastest growing insurance company in the state and the company is hiring. If a person is interested and I believe them to be a strong candidate I can send provide them with a link to a LM hiring portal that gets them a bit to the head of the line. It is actually how I was hired and because the company is having some difficulty finding the particular type of applicants they are looking for I thought I would post to see if there were others out there looking for job in insurance or interested in switching careers.