View Full Version : i need a job!

mshell
12-20-2007, 12:15 PM
im a local rollergirl who needs a fun job. high school grad.

Lauri101
12-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Define "fun job" - your concept anyway

And what is a rollergirl?

Santa Fe Steakhouse is hiring, as are many of the businesses in Town Center. Although having a good time at work is nice, eating and paying rent can be more important for some.

I've heard pole dancing is fun, but it sounds like too much work to me! :biggrin:

NE Oasis
12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
A little more info would go a long way!
What are your skills? What do you enjoy doing? Do you have scheduling concerns?
Help US help YOU.:Smiley193

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-21-2007, 05:18 PM
I'll pay you $20 to put on your skates on a peaceful Saturday afternoon, then let me follow you around the neighborhood with a video camera, filming you leveling all the little sh*ts that I point out as bad-apple-children.

Free beer afterwards of course. :D

Steal my valve stem caps ONE MORE TIME you little sh*t, and I'll hook a 220V line to my truck and come scrape the greasy spot that used to be you off my drive in the morning.

Easy180
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM
I'll pay you $20 to put on your skates on a peaceful Saturday afternoon, then let me follow you around the neighborhood with a video camera, filming you leveling all the little sh*ts that I point out as bad-apple-children.

Free beer afterwards of course. :D

Steal my valve stem caps ONE MORE TIME you little sh*t, and I'll hook a 220V line to my truck and come scrape the greasy spot that used to be you off my drive in the morning.

That just seems way too planned out oh gawd

Send me the youtube link if it ever comes to fruition :tiphat:

cowzrul
12-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Santa Fe Steakhouse is hiring, as are many of the businesses in Town Center.

A little birdy told me Chick-fil-A across from Tinker was hiring. :wink:

kevinpate
12-25-2007, 09:26 PM
The folks at micky d's at SE44th and Shields sure seem to be having a good time, and if you work there long enough, you can add bilingual to any future resume.
Lots of nice folks work there, and some of them even respect the request for 'no onions.' I'll get the rest on board, someday, or else I'll become a big KFC snacker fan instead. either way, onions will disappear from my diet.