View Full Version : Michael Jackson, el sicko

1adam12
12-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Investigators search Jackson's ranch

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. (AP) -- Sheriff's investigators conducted a search of Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch on Friday, a department spokesman said.

Sgt. Chris Pappas confirmed that a warrant was served at the rural estate but he would not release any more information.

Jackson has already been charged with child molestation, and his Neverland ranch was searched previously in the case. He faces trial next year.

The search warrant was served at 9 a.m. and investigators remained there into the late morning, Pappas said.

Attorneys on both sides are barred from commenting on the case. A message seeking comment was left at the office of Jackson's spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain.

Neverland, about 100 miles northwest of Los Angeles, was first searched on Nov. 18, 2003.

At least 60 investigators from the Sheriff's Department and district attorney's office conducted that raid on the multimillion-dollar property.

The theme park-like estate has a mansion, zoo and amusement park with bumper cars, a merry-go-round and Ferris wheel. Jackson hosted many children's parties there.

Jackson was originally charged in December 2003 on allegations of molesting a boy. Prosecutors then took the case to the grand jury, which issued a superseding indictment in April.

The pop star has pleaded not guilty to child molestation, conspiracy and administering an intoxicating agent, alcohol, to the alleged victim. Jackson's trial is scheduled to start Jan. 31

"The boy is a sicko, he needs to be locked up for life."

mranderson
12-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Difficult to say what he did, if anything. I wait for the evidence and aquit or convict based on it. Not public opinion.

In fact, I could not convict OJ. Peterson? Maybe. Jackson? (pun intended) Jury's out.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
12-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Mr.Anderson,

Are you serious!!!!???/I know you do NOT have children first of all, but are you telling me IF you did you would let your little boy go spend the weekend at this freakos house????/You would seriously need your head checked to let that happen..Have you not heard about all the evidence that has been found???Not only in this case but also in Scott Peterson may he die with his BALLS tied around his throat!And OJ C'mon are you kidding me????Why in the world would you have any grounds to say that there may be half a shred of evidence that these guys are not all 3 guilty as hell?Whats next I guess Timothy McVeigh did not set off the bomb either did he Mr .Anderson???

MasterWolf
12-03-2004, 07:50 PM
ok, heres my opinion. When you have a celebrity pay someone off with millions and millions of dollars to keep quiet and to avoid a lawsuit or a trial, that person must be guilty of it. I mean, for example, if you were rich, and someone is saying that you did something to them, Would you pay them a crap load of money to avoid it going to a lawsuit or public, or would go through with the lawsuit or what not? My thing is, if your innocent, why would you have to pay someone off? obviously Michael J. is guilty or he wouldnt have done that.

Now, OJ. Ok, now, if he didn't do it, why did he run from the cops? I mean, leading the cops on a pursuit down a highway? Come on...Give me a break.

Scott Peterson, I would say , Guilty!! He was the last person to see her alive. Prime Suspect. Not too clear on the actual case and all, so I wont say much more. Except, I dont have any kind of likeness to anybody who would hurt an infant or a child.

It seems that celebrities get treated way better than normal people regardless of the crime. It all boils down to , if you got the money, you can pay your way out of it.
People have their own opinions about these cases, this is just mine.
-- Just my opinion

Keith
12-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Yep, and how about the politicians that get pulled over for DUI? Or, how about the off duty police officers (no offense intended 1adam12) who get pulled over for DUI or even arrested on other felonies? You hear about it on the news when it actually happened, and then these politicians and officers hire high powered attorney's, pay them well, and just get a slap on the wrist.

In this state, for example, you hardly ever see a politician go to jail or pay a fine. Why? The almighty $$$$$$$. I also agree with MasterWolf2004 on the comments he made about Peterson, O.J. and Michelle...I mean Michael. When you dodge the police and stay in the media spotlight, something is wrong.

Patrick
12-04-2004, 02:29 AM
Well, Wes Watkins recently settled his case out of court, having to pay a a large sum of money...that's a whole other story though.

Back to Michael Jackson...here's a thought....let your child spend the weekend with Jackson...then sue him for millions....settle out of court for 5-10 mill or so. A half mill should cover therapy for your child to get over the emotional trauma, and you'll still be left with millions!

Ha! It was a good thought anyways.

mranderson
12-04-2004, 06:35 AM
Yes, Diva. I do not have children, However, that is beside the point. The point is, no matter what you are told in the media, a person has the right to a trial by a fair and imparsial (sp) jury of their peers. I believe in not letting media and public opinion sway my opinion. That would, and has made me a good juror. Granted, the media releases what evidence they can and gets opinion. That is their job. However, they do not and can not release the entire case. I will let 12 men and women make the call on Jackson. If I catch enough on the news, after the trial starts, then and only then will I form an opinion.

I mentioned OJ as a point. Here is why I could not convict him. This is something most people do not realize because they have not experinced it. Fom his home in Brentwood to Los Angeles International is about 15 miles. There are three main routes. The 405, the PCH, and Sapulvida. The fastest is usually the 405 followed by the PCH. It takes about thirty minutes to get to the terminals. There are ten of them in a half circle pattern. They are all larger than ours at Will Rogers. Then, one must check luggage and into the flight. Then wait for boarding. After boarding the plane must be cleared by ground control for pushback. After pushback, while the plane is being disconencted from the pushcart, the FAA safety speech is either read or shown on a monitor. At that time, the plane must be cleared for taxi. Taxi time is anywhere from five to thirty minutes depending where you are in the line. (At Dulles my flight was 91). Then approach to the runway and clearance for departure. After that, roll out and rotation. From leaving his home to rotation of his aircraft, I can not see, with the times of both his trip and the homicides, enough time for him to kill two people, freshen himself, and be in aircraft rotation. So, I would have to aquit.

I look at these things logically. I do not let opinion sway me. In fact, I really have doubts about Scott Peterson... And I watched a lot of the trial. Robert Blake? Maybe. I will wait and see.

If I had kids, would I have a different outlook on the Jackson case? No. Did Tim hit the Murrah Building? I listened to the evidence. Yes. I would have convicted him.

Judging someone by public opinion is wrong (I do not use this word when I mean incorrect. It means moral or criminal violation). These people have the right to a fair trial and to be judged by the evidence AT THE TIME OF TRIAL and no sooner. I do just that and am not affraid to admit it.

Masterwolf. Did it occur to you that the possible reaon Jackson "paid off" the other cases is because he felt he would not get a fair trial because of public opinion being against him and not his guilt? (being objective and not defending Jackson)

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
12-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Mr Anderson,

Ok so I again see that you avoided and basically said what I think doesnt matter (what a surprise )by not responding to the question of would you let your little boy go spend the weekend with Micheal???Plus attacking my husband about the payoff of the kids mother you just contradicted yourself about the public opinion and what role it plays.Maybe you ought to think before you start banging on the keys there old Anderson.

DarlingDiva

mranderson
12-04-2004, 12:51 PM
The "payoff" was not an attack. It was just a statement asking if he looked at a possibility that is reasonable. I was raised in wealth and know about what bad publicity and public opinion can do to a career and reputation. So, it comes from cultural experience. In addition, I rationaize things and do not make decisions based on emotion. There are always two sides to the story and the true reason for the settlement will probably die with Jackson.

As for your question about my fictonal son. It depends on if I liked Michael Jackson. If I thought he was a nice guy, then maybe I would. I would treat him no differently than any other adult that requested time with my kids. After all, has he been convicted by a court of law?

By the way. I DO think before I "hit the keys."

MasterWolf
12-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Masterwolf. Did it occur to you that the possible reaon Jackson "paid off" the other cases is because he felt he would not get a fair trial because of public opinion being against him and not his guilt? (being objective and not defending Jackson)
Ok, Answer this for me, Mr Anderson. If he is has to pay off people, what is that saying about his reputation?
Obviously he saying to the world, come attack me with these allegations and I will pay you millions of dollars.
Come on, You cant expect that so called celebrities would just give away money because they are innocent, right?
Wouldnt it be better for their reputation if they actually stood up to these allegations and go through with the trial and win it? Wouldn't that boost their reputation up more than paying people off?

mranderson
12-04-2004, 01:40 PM
OK. Here is a scenerio. You are worth tens of millions or more and are a worldwide known figure. Someone accuses you of a crime that would send you to prison for many years, possibly life. You hear dozens of people on newscasts all across the country pronouncing you guilty just because a search warrant was served and you are under investigation for the allegation. Due to public opinion, if you are charged and tried, chances are you will be convicted because nowhere in America can you get what you feel is a fair trial. (guilt or non guilt is not the issue here). A few million will not kill your bank account. Even your attorney reccomends the settlement to avoid the publicity and possible conviction (be it wrongful or not).

Would you pay the settlement? Think first. Do not say no just because you are trying to prove a point. Would I. Yes. In fact, someone in my family did just that. The person who was accused was quite innocent. They would be in prison today had it not been for the payoff.

My point is simple. A lot of people look at news reports and automatically brand someone guilty, thus causing a conviction (exceptions have occured, but are rare), even in cases where the person is NOT guilty. By settleing the case and avoiding charges, you avoid bad publicity that could ruin you for life or a trip to the joint that is not deserved. Yes. The opposite can occur. You avoid a deserved trip to the joint. Look at OJ or Mike Tyson. Only they know if they are really guilty. However, they are ruined for life. Tyson, I feel was framed by a golddigger, as was Kobe Bryant. Michael Jackson is only scarred. Is he guilt? I do not know. At this point, I can say only he knows for sure.