View Full Version : A Must See

Karried
12-13-2007, 06:52 PM
This was on a Myspace Bulletin today.. imagine my surprise when it was our own Kelsey Briggs.. circulating the web.

This is a must see:

YouTube - The Kelsey Briggs Story. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg)

MadMonk
12-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Damn that's hard to watch. If there's anything that could make me homicidal, it's someone hurting a little one like that - mine or anyone else's. I don't know how her dad got through it without strangling the life out of that evil S-O-B that killed her.

Karried
12-14-2007, 06:24 AM
I know, it was brutal, I could barely make it through it. To see how full of life she was and then at the end, just a shell ( broken legs in the swing... God, that was so painful to see) of her joyous self... it killed me.

I think this is encouraging me to join a child advocacy group and be a personal advocate for a child.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-14-2007, 08:01 AM
That daddy has more restraint than I think I'd have been able to muster. I don't even have a kid and that makes me want to run those people over feet first with a steamroller.

Here's an embedded link for those of you that don't want to click off-site.

uWow42TCwzg

Karried
12-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Thank you....

I tried to embed it.. but, duh... It didn't work for me.. I put it in the V's and it was blank. How did you do it?

But, I don't think I can watch it again.

Karried
12-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Crap, I just watched it again... I just want to scream.

I think justice was served in that they are both in prison and fellow prisoners don't take kindly to child abusers.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-14-2007, 08:48 AM
To embed the video, you only put what's at the end of the Youtube url after the = sign (in this case it's "uWow42TCwzg") between the youtube tags that generate when you mash the button. If you put the whole url in there, it won't work.

Midtowner
12-14-2007, 08:54 AM
Very sad, but the situation is unfortunately, not uncommon.

I think that's even more sad.

teacher girl
12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
all i know is that there is a special place in hell for abusers and the people that enable it!! what a precious angel, such a sad story, yet so common.

raw98682
12-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Anyone know why she was never in the care of her father?
(I know he was in the military, but I saw a wedding ring in the later photos. A wife or grandmother could have cared for her permanantly.)