View Full Version : Italiano's Pizza Bar

sooners83
12-13-2007, 08:50 AM
4801 N Lincoln

If anyone has been there what did you think?

I have only been there once, and that was to get a pizza to go... The pizza was okay (only $6 for a large) but I wasn't a fan of the crust. The crust was thick (I am talking about the crust at the end of the pizza). So thick it was almost like a bread stick once you get the pizza out of the way...

What is a pizza bar? Can you go in and order a slice or 2, or is this a buffet?

Martin
12-13-2007, 09:42 AM
i've been two or three times and like it. when they say 'bar', they mean 'buffet'... they have an all-you-can-eat pizza/pasta buffet with the option of getting soup and/or salad. $6.99 plus drink and tip. while the back-end of the crust is quite bready, i do like their pizza when compared to other buffet options.

-M

Easy180
12-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Headed there tom. night for a last second work holiday get together....Guess I thought it was an actual Italian restaurant instead of just a pizza place

They better at least offer drinks

Easy180
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Had our get together last night in their theater room and we were all very impressed

The salad and especially the dressing blew us all away....I have to put that dressing at the top of my list...It was that good

Breadsticks and marinara were also very good...Wife and I had the pizza/pasta bar and both were good....Didn't blow us away but I can safely say it was a great value

The owner came out and visited several times explaining where he got his recipes from....All and all it definitely surpassed our expectations

We will be back...Salad alone is reason enough

Topper to the night was my secret santa presents...We all had a list of our top three present choices...Supposed to only pick one of course, but the guy that drew my name misunderstood the process and bought me all three :tiphat: