View Full Version : New Life Church Shootings

Karried
12-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Ted Haggerty used to be the pastor of this Church right?

Colorado today had two separate shooting incidents at churches.. details are still forthcoming.

This is insane... Just unreal what is happening with all of these shooting incidents recently.

So sad!

What is the world coming to?

oneforone
12-10-2007, 01:58 AM
I think alot of it has to do with the world we live in today. We operate in our sects and cliques, in the meantime many people are left out in the cold. In general people spend more time alienating people then they do making friends. In the past everyone opened their hearts and arms to strangers. These days we turn our backs to strangers until they prove they are worthy of our friendship. The media has everyone convinced that everyone is either a monster or moron. In reality very few people are true monsters. People just want to be a part of what everyone else is a part of they just do not know how to go about it. They just need a few pointers on how to be part of today's world.

I have had a few life changing events happen to me over the past few weeks. It has really made me take stock in the things that I have been blessed with in this life. I have also come to the realization that I need to let go and just simply be patent and manage the things I cannot control.