View Full Version : Southeast High on Lockdown

Architect2010
12-07-2007, 12:35 PM
This crazy. My school (Southeast) has been in lock down since 11:45.
We hid under our desks in my computer class for 45 minutes. Apparently. Three guys shot at police at the mobile home center next door. They caught one, and the other two ran towards the school. Our school officer saw them told a student to lock the side doors and he locked the front ones. Its a crazy long day. Ive been in A3 for 3 hours and 35 minutes. whew.

Misty
12-07-2007, 01:05 PM
That is terrible! Be careful and hopefully it will be over soon.

Karried
12-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow, I've been seeing this on the news and on CNN Internet.

They should have let the students out by now... I heard they would at the normal time.

This is so crazy.....a crazy world we live in.

Guns. ugh

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-07-2007, 06:42 PM
"possible Gunman In Local School! Find Out If Your Child Is In Danger! Tune In At 10!"

Misty
12-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh GAWD, you always make me laugh out loud.

My dream is that one day the entire WORLD will get to see a Mathis brother holding either an ugly dog or an ugly baby. I personally prefer the shock of an ugly baby.

Misty
12-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Oops I think I mixed my threads up....that's what happens when I'm online at night with Tito (my vodka). I apologize now for anything else I post this evening.

Ginkasa
12-08-2007, 01:04 AM
I pass SE High on my way to work and I noticed all the police cars and news vans (this was about 2:45) and such. Crazy stuff. I found out what happened later; some of our employees go to that school...

kevinpate
12-08-2007, 04:10 AM
There were still a few police and crime scene techie folks on hand just south of the school at 7ish last night. I didn't notice whether or not the crews working a related scene just north of the school had finished.

bandnerd
12-08-2007, 07:54 AM
What I don't understand is why schools miles and miles away had to be on lockdown. How big is OKC?

We're so jumpy these days.

Karried
12-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Oops I think I mixed my threads up....that's what happens when I'm online at night with Tito (my vodka).

LOL! That was my original thought until I realized I wasn't drinking Vodka.... I then just assumed I was mixed up or that one of the Mathis brothers holding an ugly dog was holding a student hostage.

ahhh, Friday nights are always fun around here!

Architect2010
12-08-2007, 03:33 PM
yeah i dont understand why they lockeddown webster, parmalee, and hayes.

I think the only schools that should have been on lockdown were mine(Southeast) and Santa Fe Middle School which is like almost right next to southeast but seperated by a field.

My sister came and checked me out and i live around that area, and there were undercover cops everywhere!!!! and then Patrol cops were driving through huge fields looking for him. it was really crazy.