View Full Version : Writers Event at Downtown Library

Steve
11-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Wednesdays with Writers
Wednesday, Dec. 5, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library:

A new lunch time opportunity is happening at the Downtown Library November through April. On the first Wednesday of each month, everyone is invited to lunch with Oklahoma writers. Just come to the Downtown Library, visit the new 1st Edition Café and Espresso Bar to purchase lunch, then join the writers at their tables in the atrium to eat lunch together, visit, exchange writing experiences and get to know these talented Oklahoma writers and their books. Among the authors visiting us on Dec 5 will be Steve Lackmeyer and Jack Money with their book "OKC Second Time Around"; Buddy Johnson and his book "Historic Photos of Oklahoma City"; and Patricia Loughlin and her book "Building Traditions, Educating Generations."

metro
11-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks Steve, will try and make lunch next week if I can. Can we persuade other writers to write more investigative journalism too?

Steve
11-29-2007, 12:46 PM
All it takes is a phone call

metro
11-29-2007, 01:35 PM
hehe, you know me Steve, I'm definitely not afraid to voice my concerns, comments or compliments via email,phone or online forum

Doug Loudenback
11-29-2007, 11:26 PM
I look forward to seeing you and other OkcTalk guys & gals first hand! Might by my sammich at Subway, though! ;)