View Full Version : PayPal 20% OFF

Karried
11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Some merchants are giving 20% off when using your PayPal account.

I like OverStock.com.... Free shipping today...

I stocked up on some accessories for game systems for Christmas.

https://www.paypal-promo.com/holiday/slider/index.html

CMSturgeon
11-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Do you ever have a problem with Overstocks shipping? I once cancelled an order for a Fathers Day gift because, a 1.5 months after Fathers Day, my stepfather still hadn't received it. I haven't tried the site again since.

Karried
11-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, no I've never had a problem.. in fact, I ordered an XBOX 360 through them last year and it arrived with no problems.. I've ordered a Dyson Vacuum cleaner and lots of other small items and never had a problem.

I just ordered sheets today that were originally $450 bucks for $89 plus 10% off and Free shipping and then Paypal gave me another 20% off.. I'm a happy camper ( well, a happy sleeper on soft sheets, in a few days!).

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Heh...Got a link to those sheets?

Karried
11-26-2007, 07:54 PM
But of course:

Royal Heritage Luxury 1000 Thread Count Sateen Sheet Set : Bedding & Bath from Overstock.com (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Royal-Heritage-Luxury-1000-Thread-Count-Sateen-Sheet-Set/2552370/product.html)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Sweet.

Now I'm in thread-count info overload. :D

Karried
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
ha,ha... just wait until you're faced with choosing a color!

I've never really cared about sheets and thread counts until I slept on the 1200s on our last cruise ... omg.. the sheets and mattresses were heaven. So soft and comfortable ..

now I feel really old.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I learned long ago to buy a good mattress and good sheets. They make a huge difference in how I sleep.

As for colors...I'm a guy...I could buy puce-n-purple two-tone sheets, and it would be fine because any g/f will always want me to buy new ones anyway. Ugly sheets just make it easier for her to bring up without feeling bad.

Kidding...I just stick with neutral colors. :D

Karried
11-27-2007, 06:21 AM
I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic..

I forgot to add at some merchants you have to purchase a minimum of $100! sorry!

Of course, with today's prices, it shouldn't be too hard to add up to that!

otis
11-27-2007, 07:24 AM
I bought two sets of sheets from overstock.com. One set lasted me a year and the other about 2 years before they started getting holes in them and I had to replace them.

I now buy my sheets from kohls. I have one set I bought about 4 years ago and they still look and feel almost like the day I bought it. The other set I bought was about 6 months ago.

So I will never waste my money at overstock.com on sheets again.

Otis

Karried
11-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Sorry you had a bad experience.

I've loved everything I've ever bought there but with anything, I've found that people can have a good experience and a bad experience even with the same retailer.

I'll be more than happy if my sheets last a year - two years, I'm ecstatic....lol

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-27-2007, 07:36 AM
I bought two sets of sheets from overstock.com. One set lasted me a year and the other about 2 years before they started getting holes in them and I had to replace them.

I now buy my sheets from kohls. I have one set I bought about 4 years ago and they still look and feel almost like the day I bought it. The other set I bought was about 6 months ago.

So I will never waste my money at overstock.com on sheets again.

Otis

Your sheets last longer than two years?

I must be doing something wrong. Mine last about a year, tops.