View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend?

CMSturgeon
11-21-2007, 07:49 AM
'It's not the weekend!' you say? Oh well, it is for me starting at 12:00pm today! :tiphat:

Tonight I will be preparing my easy vegetable and dip tray to take to my boyfriend's family dinner:

Broccoli, cubed cheese, celery w/ cheese on it, ranch/sour cream dip, and ham rolls.

Thursday I plan to ingest at least 5000 calories. No exaggeration.

Friday... and on.... don't know! Something indoors for sure, involving the use of my pretty new hd tv and my fireplace!

dalelakin
11-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Celebrating Thanksgiving with my wife and 3 sons tomorrow. Working Friday booo. Saturday raking leaves in true Fall weather :D. Saturday going to head down to the canal and take advantage of the free water taxi ride. Sunday unplanned at this point.

Have a safe holiday everyone!

Karried
11-24-2007, 07:23 AM
Unpacking and recovering from a week in South Carolina - Myrtle Beach... with the in-laws. Now ingesting copious amounts of alcohol in an effort to blur it all out.

I kid, I kid (somewhat!) .... it was actually a beautiful, awesome resort. But spending 5 days of pure togetherness with 19 family members can have it's drawbacks.

The flights were no problem, small delay on the way out in Dallas, but other than that, it was flawless.

Overall, had a great trip and a very nice Thanksgiving, but glad to be home.