View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend?

CMSturgeon
11-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure about tonight, other than doing some dishes and laundry. And tomorrow I'm going to do that some more, have the dog groomed hopefully, and watch the OU game at night, maybe grill and drink a little.

I really need to relax and get away from work this weekend. I feel more tension in my chest everyday and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack by 25 if I don't learn to relax. And also, eat better. Haha!

What are you doing this weekend?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii

Dave Cook
11-16-2007, 10:27 AM
I was thinking of something really special for the state birthday celebration......but I'll probably just sit around the house, drink Coors Light in cans and complain about Mexicans. Just a typical weekend around the house.

Happy Birthday, Oklahoma!!!

PennyQuilts
11-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Eat, sleep, clean house, quilt, celebrate Jezebel's 7th birthday. She is a dog.

CMSturgeon
11-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I was thinking of something really special for the state birthday celebration......but I'll probably just sit around the house, drink Coors Light in cans and complain about Mexicans. Just a typical weekend around the house.

Happy Birthday, Oklahoma!!!

Laugh Out Loud funny.:congrats:

CCOKC
11-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Today I am planting an Oklahoma Redbud in honor of the Centennial. Tonight my daughter is in a play at school and tomorrow I thought I might check out the dead people at the Omniplex (Science Museum of Oklahoma) and the Lincoln exhibit at the Memorial Museum before it leaves next week.

CMSturgeon
11-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh yeah, you guys also talked me into eating at Kona Ranch tonight. I will post my review in that thread!