View Full Version : Goodbye Ross, Tan/Tone, and Rickys!

oudirtypop
11-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Has anybody else noticed the crazy fast tear down and removal of the old ross building and the ricky's cafe on 19th? They started wednesday and they are all torn down and almost all rubble hauled away!

I am glad that are is getting nicer! We need a nicer gas station now! Rumer has it that we are getting a best buy by home depot.

MrZ
11-10-2007, 09:10 AM
I sat with my 5 year old in the Carl's JR. for a bit and watched the machines chew the building up for about 15 minutes the other day. I think I maybe went into the Ross about 10 years ago for something for my wife, but never went into anything else in that building. My daughter thought it was the coolest thing to watch the machines chew up the building and dump it in the trucks. Looking forward to the stuff that is going in.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-10-2007, 12:04 PM
I sat with my 5 year old in the Carl's JR. for a bit and watched the machines chew the building up for about 15 minutes the other day. I think I maybe went into the Ross about 10 years ago for something for my wife, but never went into anything else in that building. My daughter thought it was the coolest thing to watch the machines chew up the building and dump it in the trucks. Looking forward to the stuff that is going in.

I'd have sat there for an hour and a half, watching it. I missed my calling...I want to be a wrecking-crew-crane-smasher-guy for a living.

ad47aw
11-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Ricky's is in the old Berkley's location.