View Full Version : Bad Parents and Nasty Kids!

Misty
11-06-2007, 11:14 AM
At the OU game Saturday night I watched as some little brat SPIT three times from an upper deck smoking area down onto people walking below while his sister and adult supervisor (if you want to call it that) laughed. I yelled at the kid telling him he was being disgusting and to stop then proceeded to ask the woman what the hell was she doing with kids in the smoking section to begin with and why was she letting them act that way? She quickly denied that they were her kids (helloooooo you are obviously in charge of watching them right now???) and obviously wasn't too happy with my tirade. Not only was I amazed that this happened, but also amazed that no one else said anything although many other people saw this. I was the only one shocked enough to say something. I have never, ever seen such bad parenting as I've seen here in Oklahoma. Aside from lack of education and all the other problems we have here in Oklahoma how can there be such a lack of common sense? Why would NO ONE say anything to this kid and just watch him spit on people? It's so sad.

kmf563
11-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Maybe it was the same parents that were on top of the parking garage for 4th of July that were being harrassed because they were asked to stop throwing fireworks onto the people below. Surely we don't have more than one parent in Oklahoma who doesn't make their children behave or be respectful of others.....:rolleyes:

Karried
11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Unreal, that is the tackiest thing ever and I would have gone ballistic on my kids if they had ever done anything like that.

Chalk it up to ignorance and disrepect.

I would have gone straight to Security and insisted that they ejected them immediately.

PennyQuilts
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I wish it only happened in Oklahoma but it seems to be all over the place. Kids are little savages, aren't they!! :dizzy:

Karried
11-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Kids are little savages, aren't they!!

No, mine are perfect, lol :pat_head: I wish!

But, truly and honestly, I'd be mortified if they ever thought it was okay to spit on someone.

ultimatesooner
11-06-2007, 01:20 PM
not nearly as bad as the "adults" @ OSU pelting the Texas players and cheerleaders with bottles

kmf563
11-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I think kids that spit on people grow up to be those kind of fans who would pelt bottles at people.

CuatrodeMayo
11-06-2007, 02:52 PM
not nearly as bad as the "adults" @ OSU pelting the Texas players and cheerleaders with bottles
Just because Mack Brown said it, doesn't mean it was true. I was there in the student section and saw nothing thrown except the most vile insults possible.

PennyQuilts
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I think kids that spit on people grow up to be those kind of fans who would pelt bottles at people.

I think kids that spit on people and don't have parents who put an abrupt stop to it grow up to be the kind of fans who would pelt bottles at people and think the world should respect them, anyway.

teacher girl
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
being a teacher, though, you can see why some children behave the way they do. They can't help it because their parents are the same way. I am SO sick and tired of the lack of respect that people have for others these days (and that is learned by the children from their wonderful parents)

of course, it's those parents that pop out a child every other year!!! idiots

Taggart
11-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I love the parents who just dump their kids off at the State Fair or Frontier City with no supervision.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I'd have gone up and spit in their faces!

HOW YOU LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SH*T! BWAAAAHAHAHA!

/Not really