View Full Version : 89th and S. Western

selk1
11-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I remember this was discussed some time ago, but what is being built on the South side of 89th, just West of Western? TAP has a sign but nothing mentioned
on their website that I could see? Also, is that a Starbucks being built around the corner, South of the new shopping center?

oneforone
11-04-2007, 12:20 AM
I think their adding the family friendly watering hole Louie's.

Completely off topic but what the ...... Why not?

You just have to love the commerical with all the adults chuging mixed drinks and beer. Then they cut to the little girl eating pizza.

I can think of even better commerical. Mom and Dad take the family to the bar. A drunk dude tries to pick up Mom with a coy pickup line. Dad throws a uppercut and knocks a few teeth out of the drunk dude's mouth. Dad is arrested by the police. Mom attacks the cops and screams, "He wuz defendin my honor." Cops slam Mom to the ground. The evening ends with Mommy and Daddy spending the night at county. Meanwhile little Joe and little Jane get to spend the night with a foster family. Commerical ends "We gotta go back to Louie's"

SpectralMourning
11-04-2007, 01:29 AM
...so don't have a drink while enjoying time with your family, folks.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-06-2007, 12:13 AM
I think their adding the family friendly watering hole Louie's.

Completely off topic but what the ...... Why not?

You just have to love the commerical with all the adults chuging mixed drinks and beer. Then they cut to the little girl eating pizza.

I can think of even better commerical. Mom and Dad take the family to the bar. A drunk dude tries to pick up Mom with a coy pickup line. Dad throws a uppercut and knocks a few teeth out of the drunk dude's mouth. Dad is arrested by the police. Mom attacks the cops and screams, "He wuz defendin my honor." Cops slam Mom to the ground. The evening ends with Mommy and Daddy spending the night at county. Meanwhile little Joe and little Jane get to spend the night with a foster family. Commerical ends "We gotta go back to Louie's"

Yeah well, if those stupid little brats had any sense of family loyalty, they'd be in cuffs on the floor next to mom and dad.