View Full Version : BG Boltons

Rage_Kage
10-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Has anyone tried it? What did you think?

metro
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I'll be surprised if that last long in that cursed location. I'd be curious to know how the food is though.

John
10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
It's a great restaurant. Plasma TV's all over the place. Good food.

There are a few of the burgers that I'm a big fan of.

The only thing I wasn't a big fan of is their signature dish 'toreatsa' or something like that. A quesadilla/pizza/tostada type dish.

jbkrems
10-30-2007, 04:37 PM
I've been there once. I had the salmon. I thought it was good, but not great, and nothing special to write home about. The service was so-so, and they were out of a few things. What I could not get over, though, was the stench when I entered the restaurant. That was the main reason I would not go back.

OKCGRL99
10-30-2007, 05:42 PM
beer's cold....food's alright, but too highly priced.

Rage_Kage
10-31-2007, 04:51 PM
what other sports restaurants do you like, and why

Oh GAWD the Smell!
11-09-2007, 05:59 AM
What is it? Where is it?

escan
11-09-2007, 08:44 AM
It's on Broadway in that location where Yellowtail used to be...(I think)...just north of the car dealerships.

We watched the OU game there last week and had a great time. Beer was cold, great specials, tons of television sets and a great hamburger. It was a prime place to watch the game. We'll go back

Rage_Kage
11-10-2007, 12:33 AM
I guess they just came out with a new menu, added steaks and took a few things off

Rage_Kage
12-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Went and watched to ou game there tonight, the place was packed the service and the food was amazing, i had the new york strip. I will definitely go back. I have tried the one in wichita and i personally thought it was a little better, especially the building, it is very nice. oh yea and mary fallen was there

Easy180
12-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Was there for the lovely OU -TTech game and it is a very good place to watch a game...Lots of plasmas all over the restaurant, food is pretty good and the beer selection is pretty decent

It is a great place to watch a game...Just don't know if it can do well enough to survive the non sporting event nights though

metro
12-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Went and watched to ou game there tonight, the place was packed the service and the food was amazing, i had the new york strip. I will definitely go back. I have tried the one in wichita and i personally thought it was a little better, especially the building, it is very nice. oh yea and mary fallen was there

Did you ask her how the Florida Marlins were doing? After all she is trying to "land" them in OKC. We all know it was a political ploy though now that she's elected and doesn't need to compete with Mick.