View Full Version : The Ambassador Shop

CMSturgeon
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
I would like to recommend this shop to any gentleman who prefers a nicer type of clothing. I recently took my boyfriend in and we were really taken care of. For his birthday, I purchased a pair of slacks and two dress shirts and they gave us a complimentary tie. They are tapering the shirts to fit my boyfriends waist in a more flattering manner, as well as tailoring the pants for a perfect fit. All shirts you buy at this store come with life time tailoring services from The Ambassador Shop. And, I feel that if you are willing to spend money on clothing... this store's prices are right on the spot for what you are buying.

Summary: My boyfriend and I were both very pleased with The Ambassador Shop. You should go there.

CCOKC
11-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Where is it?

CMSturgeon
11-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Sorry..! Memorial & Western.

John
11-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Great store.

They take care of you in there.

Doug Loudenback
12-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I definitely agree ... it's been a long time since I've been there, but when I did go it was great! Glass of wine while you shop around and they had a few nice items for women, also. My wife bought a blazer there. The dad's name that ran the place is/was Moe but I can't recall his son's name.

Midtowner
12-17-2007, 07:27 AM
I get my suits from Tom James.

I've heard nothing but good things about the Ambassador shop though.

briac
01-05-2008, 08:14 AM
The Ambassador Shop is great. I have been going there for years for clothes. Mo and his wife are terrific. Great recommendation!